z

Young Writers Society

Myth's Sacred Adventure Of Fright

Random avatar

Reviews: 101
Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:06 am
View Likes
ParanormalMyth says...

Myth stumbled away from the castle, hoping her request had been heard. She stared off, wondering briefly about Wes. "You must forget about him." She told herself, and with a deep sigh she turned to find these things people called "Green Room Works".

Too much blood had flown from the wrist
Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss

Random avatar

Reviews: 101
Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:59 am
ParanormalMyth says...

Myth slumped against a tree, and buried her head inside her hands. She was terribly embarrassed by how she had ran out of the castle. Why did this all have to be so frightening?
As Myth cried into her hands, her mind drifted off to Wes. While she usually would have scolded herself for thinking about him, she just allowed her mind to wander.
His face filled her mind, almost like a vision. His dark brown hair was messy as always. His eyes seemed to have a glow she had never seen before, he almost looked... happy. He was covered in dirt per usual, but he had still seemed to of cleaned up.
Myth watched as a female her age drifted into the vision. The girls long blond hair was much more elegant looking than Myth's would ever be. Wes called out to the girl, his voice filled with joy. Her name was Lydia, apparently. The disturbing part was that Wes had called Lydia his wife.
Myth's chest tightened as she opened her eyes. She was awfully confused as to what she had just seen. Standing up, she whispered to herself. "I'm going to go see him. And if I run across any work along the way, well then that's one step closer to my sword and shield. Perhaps my helmet and a horse as well."

Too much blood had flown from the wrist
Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost