Knighthood of the Glorious and Amazing Knight KatyaElefant
Spoiler! :
1. Misfortune
2. A tree (3)
3. The Siege; complete plot!
4. unspoken words
5. Strange Saint
6. The Pact, Chapter One, Part Two
7. And where exactly is it that we're heading? (Urgent Nitpicks Needed)
8. Forever Evergreen.
9. Trying: Chapter One
10. Life Musings

As Squire KatyaElefant runs into battle empty handed, she somehow manages to defeat 10 enemies. With battle scars on her airs and legs, she desperately gasps for air. She runs into the grand hall and is named a knight. Knight KatyaElefant rises proudly, she knew that risking her life for her kingdom was worth it.
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:20 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

As Knight KatyaElefant, boards the royal ship for an epic quest, she looks around to check on her crew. :pirate3: They seemed very friendly, expect for the fact that they were sharping of their swords in the background. KatyaElefant decides that she has a loyal crew, or so she thought...

The crew catches KatyaElefant by surprise, attacking her with swords. :pirate2: She demolishes one crew member with her bare fists and steals their sword. She takes on 4 more and that gives the message to the crew that Knight KatyaElefant is the boss is around here. They stop attacking her and name her the captain of the crew. Knight/Captain(of the ship) KatyaElefant raises her sword in victory and yells in joy! She decides to name the sword, Betty.(It magically became a diamond axe... so that Knight 'Fare is pleased..). :smt023

240 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:47 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

Knight KatyaElefant finally reaches shore at an unknown land. Her crew explores the new and unknown territory, coming back with news that there are natives here. Knight/Captain KatyaElefant had heard stories about the kind natives that lived on this land and decided to meet up with them. When they all entered the so called "Green Room", they suddenly were surrounded by armed men.

The crew chickens out and hides behind Knight/Captain KatyaElefant. KatyaElefant gets out her diamond sword, Betty and she slashes through all the natives. She kills five of them and the rest of their group are in shock and run away. The crew cheers for the almighty KatyaElefant and present her a shield that they had found lying around. It had an unicorn into it, to remind everyone, what this quest was for. Knight KatyaElefant raises the shield and yells, "This shield shall be named Uni!"

240 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

The crew moves on and jump back onto the ship. Captain/ Knight KatyaElefant commands the crew to go to the vast lands of South America. As they move along the 9 seas(I don't know how to count), they find a ship with a very friendly flag on it. It had a skull with cross bones. Knight KatyaElefant remembered that Knight 'Fare had to told her that this meant the crew consisted of unicorns. It seemed very convincing and so they moved closely to the ship. When they did this, they find out that there were pirates! What a surprise! Knight 'Fare had to lied to her!The pirates swing onto their ship and they attack the crew members.

The crew runs into the captain's room and lock themselves in, as Knight/ Captain KatyaElefant is left to protect the ship. A pirate attacks her and leaves a huge gash at her head. Quickly, KatyaElefant attacks another pirate and takes a gold helmet from him, so that she could protect her head from becoming more hurt. With 4 more pirates on the ship, she attacked them and knocked them off the ship to be eaten by Tick-Tock, the crocodile(from Peter Pan). Victorious, yet again, Knight KatyaElefant, shows off her new gold helmet to her crew. She gives the helmet the name, the Snitch(from Harry Potter). (:

240 Reviews

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:24 pm
AdmiralKat says...

When the crew finally lands ashore, they were met with a huge problem. Shrubs. Now these weren't any ordinary shrubs, these were magical shrubs! :| If you cut through them, they would grow back immediately. Knight KatyaElefant started randomly cutting the shrubs. Most of them grew back, but some, the ones planted a long time ago(Before October, 2012) didn't grow back. Knight KatyaElefant commanded to crew the slash through the old shrubs, so that they could get through.

"As I wish..."

After, making a path through, they find Knight Lauren, trapped in some old shrubs. Knight KatyaElefant slashes through and saves her. As a reward, Knight Lauren presented to Knight KatyaElefant, a badge; The Badge of Shrubbery. Since, Knight KatyaElefant, saved one of her fellow knights from the horrors of the Green Room, she has become one. (Fellow in Arms). Knight KatyaElefant and the crew, bring Lauren into a nearby village, so that she may recover for a bit and go off on her own.
Last edited by AdmiralKat on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

240 Reviews

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:29 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Finally, they had reached South America, Brazil to be exact. The First World Cup, just happened to be going on. The crew begged Knight KatyaElefant to participate in the jousting tournament. They told her that the prize was a coat of arms. She agreed but there was one small problem... she didn't have a horse to ride or any supplies for jousting. One of the crew members picks up a fight with Brice, a feisty member of the town. They make a bet that Knight KatyaElefant could beat him and his 9 companions in a fight. They made a bet that if KatyaElefant won, then Brice would have to give her a horse for a bit for the competition. If Brice won, they would have to give up all their things that they had earned and become his slaves. The whole crew stupidly agreed and the fight was on.

The fight was tough but after a little while KatyaElefant finally managed to beat Brice's double gangers. Knight KatyaElefant grabs her flaming shovel from her inventory and beats Brice to death. The double gangers give KatyaElefant the horse and the crew was one step closer to entering the competition.Knight KatyaElefant decides to name the horse Mackenize's Revenge.
Last edited by AdmiralKat on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

240 Reviews

Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:47 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Knight KatyaElefant and her crew decide to go on a search to find a suit of armor.
Last edited by AdmiralKat on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

240 Reviews

Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 am
AdmiralKat says...

240 Reviews

240 Reviews

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:10 pm
AdmiralKat says...

The Green Grindle
Last edited by AdmiralKat on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

240 Reviews

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies