z

Young Writers Society

Tgirly's Log

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:14 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

Victorious, tgirly returns from a longwinded journey. Here is a record of greenroom beasts slain along the way:
(A link to the olde scroll: Knights of the Green Room)

And with that I claim my sword!
Last edited by tgirly on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

374 Reviews

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:10 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

The mission continues:

And with that I claim my shield!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

374 Reviews

Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:23 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

Tallygirl has earned a sword with the might of the pen and a shield taken from a vanquished foes slayed in the misty woods of the After Watch's War. But the wave of reviewless pieces does not stop. It comes thick and fast and Tallygirl realizes that, even with her shield, her bare head is sorely unprotected. To remedy this, she sets out on a quest.
The first foe approaches, swinging from above on a zipline. With a swift stroke of her penlike sword, the enemy is vanquished!
But like a hydra, three more half-dead pieces rise in its place. Lifting shield and sword high, she rushes into battle, screaming.
Next, the very darkness becomes her attacker. Luckily, she is prepared for this, and quickly brings the Light of the Critique to the darkness. She moves onward.
Three works at once come bearing down on her, more behind. But, with the help of the faithful and steadfast After Watch Guard, she is able to beat them back, slaying three more works and taking a Helmet of gold. She then realizes this is too heavy, and opts for one made of a lighter iron with a beautiful peacock feather plume.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

374 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm
View Likes
tgirly says...

But her peacock plume trails on the ground. What can she do to keep it from getting dirty? An idea comes! A horse would offer sufficient height for her gleaming helmet.
In the distance she can see a stable, but a dreadful bog of reviewless pieces lies betwixt. Pushing her visor up and waving her sword madly, she sets forth.

-Abraham Joshua Heschel

If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb