z

Young Writers Society

The Journey of Knight Spirit

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Having heard of the Knight of the Green Room (learned about them April 25th), Lady 'Fare rushed to arms to begin her squire-hood. She ferociously fought the monstrous Green Room, to earn her name as a Knight. Bravely, she slay ten of the Green Room's reviews and is ready to take on more.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Mon May 19, 2014 1:53 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

After Knight 'Fare's knighting ceremony, she immediately set out on her quest to continuing fighting the devious Green Room. She was tactful, and struck during to night, while the monsters were asleep. She would easily take out one monster a day.

After finally wrestling with five more reviews, she found a sword lodged in one's thigh. Swiftly, Lady 'Fare pulled out blade. It seemed to hum in her hand, pleased to be in the possession of a knight. She laughed and decided to name it Thorn for being a thorn in the review's side until Lady 'Fare slew it.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Mon May 26, 2014 3:07 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Knight 'Fare was delighted to have new experience in slaying reviews, and her new sword Thorn seemed to make the daunting task seem easier. She would be slow, but consistent in taking out one review each day. A bet had been placed between her and her fellow Knights, to see who could slay at least one monstrous review each day. After only two days without fighting a single review, Knight 'Fare decided she would not let that be the case any longer.

Finally, after being battered and bruised by the attacking reviews, Knight 'Fare decided she must get a shield, to aid her on her quest of destroying the Green Room monster. While walking through the forest, searching for reviews to slay, Knight 'Fare stumbled upon a merchant. He was selling a slightly used shield with a wolf crest on it. The merchant saw that Knight 'Fare was in need of a shield and gladly sold her it for the mere cost of 100 points. He told her it was to be called Lupa for the wolf on it.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Mon May 26, 2014 3:40 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Knight 'Fare was very pleased with her new shield, Lupa, and the new found confidence she had in herself with review slaying. For one more day, she wandered around, taking out a large review that had wandered about on its own. She soon heard a rumor that the Knights of the Green Room had found the beast's new lair. They called for a Review Day, to try and slay this foul beast. Knight 'Fare went head on against the challenge.

Knight 'Fare had joined the fight late, and it had dragged longer into the night than she had expected. The Green Room was tough, and would not give in anytime soon, so she decided to sleep until the morning. When she walked into her designated tent, Knight 'Fare noticed a helmet on a makeshift mattress and a note attached to it. It read:
Dear Knight 'Fare,
The Knights of the Green Room are very pleased with your work. Please accept a token of our gratitude. We have left a new helmet for you, put new Knight.
Put it to good use,
~Knights of the Green Room

Knight 'Fare smiled and placed the helmet beside the mattress. She decided to name it Encouragement, for that is what it was meant to bring.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Mon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

When Knight 'Fare woke the next morning, she was ready to begin to tackle the mighty Green Room. Grabbing her new helmet, Encouragement, she ran out to begin the duels that awaited this Review Day.

While the battle to tame the Green Room still raged on, Knight 'Fare had grown tired. She wandered into the forest after defeating nine more reviews. Slouching against a tree truck, Knight 'Fare noticed a fair sized horse trotting around aimlessly. Knight 'Fare realized she still had yet to gain a trusty steed. The horse already had a small saddle on him what a tag that said his name was Edward. While she smiled and pet the horse, a vicious review came hurtling towards them. Sword at the ready, Knight 'Fare slew the review with ease. She saw that as a sign that she had finally earned her steed.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:28 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Exhausted from the raging fight against the Green Room monster, which had fled at the valiant sword of the Knights, Knight 'Fare wandered out into the forests in pursuit of other reviews who had fled the scene. Riding her new stead Edward, she rode to attack a review she saw in the bushes.

After a week of chasing the stubborn reviews, Knight 'Fare found herself on the edge of a desert. The dunes seemed to stretch out for miles in front of her, and she is nervous to continue a chase of a short review that fled into there. Pulling together her courage, Knight 'Fare forced Edward forward, his hooves sinking slightly into the loose sand. Within an hour, Knight 'Fare found the hiding spot of the beastly review, and slew it on the spot. Inside the cave where it took shelter, she noticed a slight glinting in the back. Shoving aside piles of sand, she uncovered a set of armor which look shiny and new. Smiling, Knight 'Fare pulled it out of the sand. I shall dub this armor, Gem for being a hidden gem in this desert, she thought.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Happily equipping her new armor, Gem, Knight 'Fare noticed another blur out of the corner of her eye. Sighing, she realized that her duties as a Knight were not yet over, and she mounted Edward with lightning quickness, drawing Thorn to continue her fight against the reviews.

Finally, Knight 'Fare found an oasis after a week of trekking through the desert. Edward was exhausted as well from aiding her with the slaying of reviews. With each passing day, Knight 'Fare found less and less monsters to slay, and she was beginning to get worried. She had gotten lost from the first way she entered into this vast desert, and had ran out of water just barely. Kicking off her boots, she laid back in the sand, dipping her feet into the water. Moments later, a nip could be felt on her leg. In the water, she noticed another an enormous tentacle, holding a lance. Cursing under her breath, she pulled her feet out of the water and jumped up, Lupa and Thorn at the ready. It thrashed about, attempting to whack me with the butt of the lance. After ten minutes or so dueling the beast, it was finally slayed. As the tentacle crumpled to dust, the lance fell at Knight 'Fare's feet. Edward brayed worriedly, but Knight 'Fare was not alarmed. It was a nice lance, one she could definitely use. Picking it up and drying it off, she decided to dub it Deep, for coming from the depths of the oasis.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Finally recovering from the weeks in the desert and the fight at the oasis, Knight 'Fare picks herself up, mounts Edward carrying her new lance Deep, and rides into the depths of the desert to find her way back to the Great Hall! She knew that soon another Review Day would come and she had to find her way back before then.
Spoiler! :

Finally, Knight 'Fare made it out of the desert, hungry and tired. Edward, her trusty stead. was no better off. Her weapons were coated in the blood of her enemy reviews, and worst of all, she had thought she had missed the second Review Day since she was deemed a Knight. However, what she didn't know, that even though she was not specifically at the cavern of the beastly Green Room, she had slew the stragglers, thus making herself of good use. Sulkily, she gazed up at the Grand Hall and passed with her head hung in shame. Since she knew Review Day was an all day long thing, she bounced off towards the scene of the Green Room's lair, hoping to make more of a use. Again, Knight 'Fare had no idea of her commitments to this effort and fought even harder at the scene. Once the day was done, she recounted her tales to the other Knights in the Hall, and smiled at the warm welcome they gave her. Telling her that she had been a grand help towards the cause of the Knights. As the Knights rejoiced for another successful Review Day, and Knight 'Fare in particular had earned her Coat of Arms. She decided to name it Pursuit, just because it felt like it fit.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

The next morning, feeling refreshed and having a new drive, Knight 'Fare set out once again with her weapons, stead, and new Coat of Arms, Pursuit. Choosing the opposite direction from the Great Hall as last time, she hoped that she would have another wonderful journey.
Spoiler! :
101.)Untitled- Chapter 2
102.)Tracking Point (Chapter Two)
103.)Love Chapter 2 {Edited}
104.)War is Heaven (and Heaven) Chapter 1-3
105.)Carnation: The Assassin's Tears - Chapter 6 (Part 2)
106.)Black Fate Chapter 2 Skyrim Fanfic
107.)Black Eyes Chapter 9: Quiet Waters
108.) Chapter 7: The Roommates
109.) When You Hear The Howl: War of the Worlds
110.) The darkness
111.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 15.
112.) Typo Alley~A: Part One
113.) Chapter 1- Chances, Chances, Chances
114.) Going on anything
115.) Redwing - Chapter 5 *Edited*
116.) The Teal Ribbon
117.) Her Mask - Chapter Two
118.) Typo Alley~A Part Two [Revised]
119.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 16
120.) Across Worlds - Chapter 16 Part 1
121.) Ignis ch2
122.) Across Worlds - Chapter 16 Part 2
123.) What I Thought Warmth Was
124.) Misery or Humanity, Chapters 4 & 5
125.) The Last Breath of Fire, Chapter 7
126.) Ronenzel32 - Britoniah's Gate
127.) Monachopsis, Chapter One: Children Yet, the Tale to Hear (Part One)
128.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 17.
129.) Monachopsis, Chapter One: Children Yet, the Tale to Hear (Part Two)
130.) Monachopsis, Chapter One: Children Yet, the Tale to Hear (Part Three)
131.) Finny: 2
132.) Finny: 3
133.) Typo Alley~B Part One
134.) Typo Alley~B Part Two
135.) The inaudible third reich echo
136.) This is War; Chapter one
137.) Heroism Essay
138.) Trying: Chapter 3.2
139.) Zombies Don't Jump (Revised)
140.) The Story of Summer: Prologue with Book Trailer*
141.) The Blood Bond (Chapter Two): Coniicio Tabernas
142.) The Blood Bond (Chapter One): Quis Ego Sum
143.) Tristesse: Chapter 1 Friendship, oh holy sacrifice.. Part TWO
144.) Revenge's Shadow Chapter 2
145.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 3
146.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 4
147.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 5
148.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 6
149.) Going through Time-Chapter Six: We Are So Dead
150.) Final Destination Chapter 14 (Edited)

Lady Spirit looked at the old, worn journal in her hands as she rested under the shade of a beautiful oak. The sound of a lazy stream drifted in her ears, accompanied by the slight lapping of water as her trusted steed of six years, Edward, took a drink. Six whole years. It had been six whole years since she had opened this journal and recorded her adventures, all the monsters she had slain in that time.

The pages were creased and yellow, tender under her gentle touch. She knew that now was the time to recount all her past adventures, all the beasts the had encountered and triumphed over, so she could finally return to the Great Hall of knights.

She began by recalling the infamous Review Day of July 2014 -- wow was that really so long ago? -- where she slew 35 reviews in 24 hours. Those were when Lady Spirit was young and spry, still calling herself Lady 'Fare. (The story of how that name change occurred would have to be for another day.) And shortly after, she was rewarded a beautiful jeweled chalice from which she could drink her favorite sparkling grape juice to celebrate her contributions. She had uncreatively named the chalice Sparkle. Lady Spirit certainly hoped her naming skills had improved since then and chuckled at the thought.

Spoiler! :
This is just me finally catching up on logging my green room reviews after not doing so since 2014. >.> This is going to be a journey.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:17 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Lady Spirit took a big drink from her now worn chalice Sparkle. The name was ironic, because now after all the years of adventure, it hardly shone anymore. But she still smiled anyway, remembering her excitement after receiving her new prize, and vowing to slay more reviews in its honor.

Spoiler! :
151.) She Will Be Judged: Chapter 6
152.) Bellum De Hominis Chapter 6- Meet The Righteous Leader
153.) Chapter 13: Lucian
154.) The Blood Bond (Chapter Three: Dente Sculpes
155.) Ordadus- Chapter Five
156.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 19.
157.) Haunted by R.G. Johnson
158.) Across Worlds - Chapter 17 Part 2
159.) Verita Fetcher: Prologue: The Bearer of Truth
160.) Chapter 16: Magic
161.) Chapter 17: The Evaluation
162.) Ward 2N, Part 1.
163.) Chap1 : Break-up
164.) The Mystery of the Heifer's Heist. (And the oddboggling aftermath in which taffy was eaten).
165.) The Progeny (Prologue)
166.) Cursed: Chapter 2
167.) Bruises (Chapter 2 Subsiding)
168.) Hey Eyes
169.) Typo Alley~​C Part One [Revised]
170.) A different kind of girl- Chapter One - Different
171.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 20.
172.) A different Kind of girl- Chapter Two-Adjusting to new surroundings
173.) Redwing - Chapter 6
174.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 21.
175.) Ill Fated Love Chapter 4
176.) Ill Fated Love- Chapter 5
177.) Typo Alley~D Part One
178.) Across Worlds - Chapter 20 Part 1
179.) A curious case of a follower/stalker.
180.) Chapter 18: The festival
181.) Misery or Humanity, chapters 6,7,8
182.) Across Worlds - Chapter 20 Part 2
183.) The Last Breath of Fire Chapter Two [Revised]
184.) Chapter 19: The Fate
185.) Across Worlds - Chapter 20 Part 3
186.) A Spark in the Cold Darkness
187.) Chapter One
188.) Across Worlds - Chapter 21
189.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 24.
190.) John's Journey
191.) Across Worlds - Chapter 22 Part 1
192.) Chapter 31: The Return
193.) Chapter 32: Ursa Major
194.) Chapter 33: The Discovery
195.) Chapter 34: The Reaction
196.) Chapter 35: The Wait
197.) Chapter 37: The Revelation
198.) Chapter 38: The Revitalization
199.) Chapter 39: The Sacrifice
200.) Chapter 40: Fire and Ice

She then continued reminiscing by writing about another review day when she had written 47 reviews in 24 hours. (Really, how had she had so much energy?) She wrote about how she rode past swamps of fowl reviews that staggered out of their depths, with deep green vines hanging from their limbs. She had charged with her lance Deep at her side and slew more monsters than she could count. As they retreated into a shallow lagoon, she recalled seeing something twinkling in the depths of the swamp, conveniently close to the surface.

She dismounted Edward, pulled off her armor and swam to the depths with her sword Thorn still in hand. There was a large squid-shaped review lurking still and as she began to reach her destination, it burst out and blasted her with a spray of ink! (Lady Spirit chuckled to her self again as she swished around her bottle of ink next to her.) In a barrage of blows, she defeated the squid and returned to the surface for air. On her second dive, she discovered a massive Chest of Silver awaiting her!

Lady Spirit recalled her much rejoicing afterwards.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:19 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Once she was finished reminiscing about the adventure of the Chest of Silver, it was on to record her journeys exploring for the Chest of Gold. See, once she had found these riches, she was inspired to go on a journey to find more to bring back in the name of the Knights of the Green Room! So she charged past the swamp and found herself in the depths of a treacherous jungle.

Spoiler! :
201.) Chapter 41: The repercussions
202.) Chapter 42: The Decision
203.) Typo Alley~E Part Two
204.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 46.
205.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 47.
206.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 48.
207.) Burned. Prologue *edited*
208.) Typo Alley~H Part Two
209.) The Descent Chapter 13: Thy Kingdom Come Part 2
210.) The Descent Chapter 13: Thy Kingdom Come Part 3
211.) Across Worlds - Chapter 34 Part 1
212.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 49
213.) Rest Your Eyes
214.) Pyro's Adventure
215.) Across Worlds - Chapter 34 Part 2
216.) Escape From Society
217.) "The Witnesses of Death" Revised Pt 2-2
218.) English: Entry 1
219.) Simon Birch
220.) The Apple
221.) Flaming Embers By PatriciaB
222.) The Royal Mystic
223.) Don't Go
224.) A Few Visits With Dr. Snazzy
225.) Across Worlds - Chapter 34 Part 3
226.) Burned 1.1
227.) wolf whistler
228.) Changing Seasons Part One
229.) Another Truth: Friendship
230.) The Taoist
231.) The Great wall of Confucionism
232.) New Souls
233.) The Murder
234.) Life chapter 1
235.) The Descent Chapter 13: Thy Kingdom Come Part 4
236.) The Descent Chapter 14: Thy Will Be Done Part 1
237.) TAKEN- pt 2 in the I don't know how long yet series
238.) The story of #53 Chapter 2: New Friends
239.) gun powder
240.) Then it all came crashing down...
241.) Adonia, Beloved / Chapter 4
242.) Being Slim - MMFD Fanfic
243.) Silence is Silver, Alt Ending 1.
244.) Across Worlds - Chapter 35 Part 1
245.) Across Worlds - Chapter 35 Part 2
246.) Typo Alley~I Part Two
247.) Storyteller's Reality: Chapter 5
248.) Adonia, Beloved / Chapter 6
249.) Wings Of Fire Fanfic
250.) Dramione

Lady Spirit hacked and slashed at the vines as Edward struggled through the heavy underbrush. Every once and a while, she had to tame a startled Edward after he had stepped on a rogue snake. When the first entered the jungle, their largest enemy was the thick flora, only an occasional review strangling about requiring to be slain. However, Lady Spirit recalled one of her most fearsome ordeals awaited her.

Eventually, Lady Spirit dismounted her steed and walked him deeper and deeper until they reached what she later learned was the Heart of the Jungle. It was there that she was ambushed by horde after horde of monstrous reviews. For 7 whole days, Lady Spirit had to fight off mounting attacks, each foe getting stronger than the last. When the dust had settled, she had slain 75 reviews. It was a story she shared later to the knights upon her triumphant return.

After the last monster was slain, and Lady Spirit logged her last green room review, she noticed one review had a key around its neck. When she wrapped her hand around it, the earth of the clearing began to rumble, and out of it came a small monument, with the inscription, "Ye who survives the onslaught of reviews may lay claim to this Chest of Gold."

Lady Spirit, weary from her battle, trudged up the stairs and used the golden key to unlock her newfound Chest of Gold.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:20 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Lady Spirit gently closed the ancient journal she had just recorded her adventures on. She packed it into a bag hanging from Edward's saddle, which jingled with an assortment of gold and silver coins. She smiled to herself as she collected her gear and mounted once again on her trusted steed. There was another, more elusive treasure she was after, still pursing to this day, which had caused her to get lost for so long. She directed Edward into a trot as she charged deeper into the secluded, magical forest.

Spoiler! :
251.) Prince Derek and the Road to Nothyng ~ Chapters 1-7 EDITED
252.) Fading Colors, Chapter 3
253.) The Art of War
254.) Instant: 3
255.) Silver Lining - Chapter 9
256.) Dream-Hunters - Chapter Thirteen, Part 1
257.) Silence is Silver, Ch. 2
258.) Across Worlds - Chapter 41
259.) Across Worlds - Chapter 42
260.) From the Factory to the Store
261.) Across Worlds - Chapter 43 Part 1
262.) Across Worlds - Chapter 43 Part 2
263.) Burned 2.3
264.) Elementárni ~ 3.2
265.) A Scale of Power- Chapter Three
266.) Lines of Faith: Chapter 1
267.) Billi Wack and the Story of Mystery- Chapter 1
268.) The Melding - Chapter One
269.) Lines of Faith: Chapter 1 (Edited, Part 1/2)
270.) The Veil - Chapter 32 Part 2
271.) The Melding - Chapter Two
272.) No Romance: Chapter 6
273.) No Romance: Chapter 8
274.) Typo Alley~K Part One & Two
275.) No Romance: Chapter 9
276.) A Snapshot of Goodbyes
277.) Afraid
278.) The Plan
279.) Remembering the Call
280.) Five Essential Souls
281.) No Romance: Chapter 10
282.) Control (Part I)
283.) Heartbeat Academy: Grandma
284.) No Romance: Chapter 11
285.) Terminate - 2 Part 2
286.) Too Old For Toys
287.) Warning Signs.
288.) The Outsider
289.) Burned 4.2
290.) Confucianism
291.) Déjà Vu chapter 8
292.) The Remarkable Blossoming of Lola - Chapter 4
293.) Children of The Pipes Chapter 5: On Her Own
294.) Burned 6.1
295.) Burned 6.2
296.) Chapter - 1 ( Teen Life)
297.) The Last Archon CH1: Remembering Shadows
298.) Working Title: Chapter Four
299.) Typo Alley~M Part One & Two
300.) For All Intents and Purposes - pt. 1
301.) Burned 7.1
302.) All That Glitters Is Not Gold
303.) Fathers Voice
304.) Mommy Dearest
305.) A Message
306.) A Beastly Summer Night
307.) Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 1
308.) For Want of Water
309.) See Ya
310.) The Tornado
311.) Change
312.) Burned 7.2
313.) Another Zombie Novel Chapter 1 part 1
314.) Dragon's Fang (Prologue)
315.) 1- b u t t e r c u p
316.) Deleted
317.) Sky City Epsilon - Chapter 1: Darnell
318.) The Unknown - Chapter 1
319.) Chapter I Martin I Blood in the snow
320.) Prince of the Moon (Prologue; 2K words)
321.) Prince of the Moon: "Groggy Thoughts and Panicked Tears" (Chapter 1; 1.5K)
322.) "Cryogenic Chambers and Black Secrets" (Chapter 2; 1.7K)
323.) Prince of the Moon Chapter 3: Screaming Voices (1.7K)
324.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 1
325.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 2
326.) Seeking out peace (Cobra x Reader) Fairytail
327.) The Girl In The Meadow
328.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 3
329.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 4
330.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 5
331.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 6
332.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 7
333.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 8
334.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 9
335.) Life or Death ~Book one It Begins Chapter 10
336.) Momma's Boy
337.) Personal Reflective
338.) The demon maiden chapter seven
339.) A Postcard for Pearson
340.) The Porcelain Thrown of Tokyo
341.) Insanity Caught Me
342.) Descendants- Chapter Three
343.) The Chosen Grandma 55 - now private
344.) The Chosen Grandma 57.1 - now private
345.) The Risen - chapter nine
346.) The Risen - chapter nine
347.) Percy Jackson fan fic (title in works) Part 11
348.) Wolf eyes, chapter 3 *rewrite*
349.) Wolf eyes, chapter 4 *rewrite*
350.) The demon maiden chapter ten
351.) Undertale: A Story - now private
352.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 1, Part 2
353.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 2, Part 1
354.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 2, Part 2
355.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 3, Part 1
356.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 3, Part 2
357.) the after - 1/2
358.) The Devil's Calling ~Synopsis~
359.) someone watching her
360.) Why I Hate FORCED Diversity In Film (Plus Footnotes On The Problem With Progressives)
361.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 4, Part 1
362.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 4, Part 2
363.) Butterfly Wings - Chapter 19 - Butterflies
364.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 1 | v2
365.) Untitled, Chapter 5 excerpt
366.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 2
367.) A Morning Glory Greeting The Sun
368.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 3
369.) Thief Of Dust And Dawn
370.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 4
371.) Polarity Chapter 1 - A Boy
372.) Awoken
373.) Dissimilarity: Preview (1-16)
374.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 6
375.) The Quest for Fire - Touch the Sky - Chapter Eleven
376.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 7
377.) Application Essay
378.) Seekerz Chapter 2.2 A Seeker? What?
379.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 8
380.) Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 9
381.) It's No Fun Being A Saint
382.) Chapter 2:Questions Asked and Answered (pt.1 of 2)
383.) Thief Of Dust And Dawn- chapter 3
384.) An imposter among us
385.) "Realm for 2" by the one and only Shirido keizo "'sekai!
386.) Purple Haze-2
387.) Emperor's Heir - Chapter 37
388.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 5
389.) Woman in Baerenschanze
390.) Hereissa: Prologue
391.) The Bubble
392.) Aether's Heart 5
393.) Aether's Heart 6
394.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 6, Part 1
395.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 6, Part 2
396.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 7
397.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 8
398.) On Wings of Fire: Chapter 10
399.) piano man and the king of the world (pt.1)
400.) Gotham v. Joker, 1894 (Chapter Thirteen)
401.) nocturne of insomnia's anthem
402.) The Evacuation (Part 1)
403.) piano man and the king of the world (pt.2)
404.) Gracing the Graffiti
405.) "Normal"
406.)
407.)
408.)
409.)
410.)
411.)
412.)
413.)
414.)
415.)
416.)
417.)
418.)
419.)
420.)
421.)
422.)
423.)
424.)
425.)
426.)
427.)
428.)
429.)
430.)
431.)
432.)
433.)
434.)
435.)
436.)
437.)
438.)
439.)
440.)
441.)
442.)
443.)
444.)
445.)
446.)
447.)
448.)
449.)
450.)
451.)
452.)
453.)
454.)
455.)
456.)
457.)
458.)
459.)
460.)
461.)
462.)
463.)
464.)
465.)
466.)
467.)
468.)
469.)
470.)
471.)
472.)
473.)
474.)
475.)
476.)
477.)
478.)
479.)
480.)
481.)
482.)
483.)
484.)
485.)
486.)
487.)
488.)
489.)
490.)
491.)
492.)
493.)
494.)
495.)
496.)
497.)
498.)
499.)
500.)

[she/her]

It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr