z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm
View Likes
Mea says...

@KaraStevens - you announce your desire to become a Squire, and make a thread in the forum to log your reviews. Once you do 10 Green Room reviews, post here with a link to your log and you'll have become a full Knight!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:19 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

@Mea okay thanks.

I ANNOUNCE MY DESIRE TO BECOME A SQUIRE

That good?
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:30 pm
Featherstone says...

*raises glass* We will await your coming into our ranks with much anticipation, Squire Kara!
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:25 pm
Atticus says...

Thunder crackles and lightning flashes outside. An unarmed knight knocks on the thick oak door leading to the great castle, and after a brief pause, it is answered by another knight.

The knight steps in and lowers her hood. "It is I, Knight Tucker, here to make a humble request for some items that I am lacking."

"And what are those items?" another knight asks.

"My sword and my shield," Knight Tucker answers.

"Have you completed a total of 20 green room reviews to qualify you for such an honor?" a knight, this time a burly man, asks.

"I have," Knight Tucker responds.

She waits eagerly for their response.
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

Reviews: 1
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:31 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@DragonWriter22 walks into the room and empties the ten bodies onto the table. "I did what you asked. Knight me."

"Very well," I say, touching a sword on each shoulder. "I dub you a Knight of the Green Room!"

Let us all rejoice, raising our glasses to DragonWriter22 in celebration! The word "Hooray!" can be heard nearly a mile away for the new Knight.

"For I am very burly. That is not the reason that you've come to me, though, @MJTucker. You have slain twenty Green Room beasts with your bare hands. I think that's long enough. Use the sword and shield that I am giving you as an extension of yourself."

"Thank you, Commander," MJTucker kneels. I set down the sword and shield onto the ground. "I am quite honored."

"I am quite honored to be giving these to you. Use them well, Knight. Use them well." I say, and she nods.

"Thank you." She says, leaving with a sword on her belt and a shield on her back, ready to go back out into battle.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:23 am
View Likes
DragonWriter22 says...

The Knight Writer returns to the Great Hall carrying five slain green room reviews. "Behold! I have adventured far and these reviews I bring back to earn my sword. I believe, due to their nature, they also qualify me for a village and, as I fought them near fellow Knight @Mea's works, they qualify me for the Fellow in Arms Badge."

1. Mixing Magic Draft 2, Chapter 2.1
2. Mixing Magic Draft 2, Chapter 2.2
3. Mixing Magic Draft 2, Chapter 3.1
4. Mixing Magic Draft 2, Chapter 3.2
5. Mixing Magic Draft 2, Chapter 4.1
No. For the last time, I don't write on dragons!

I am the Night Rider! Wait, I mean the Night Writer! Ah, no. Well, I do write at night, but... I am the Knight Writer of the Green Room! There we go. :D

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 pm
PrincessInk says...

Ink's Log

Knight Ink zips back inside the Great Hall with a cumulative total of 150 Green Room reviews. "I believe I am eligible to receive the Jeweled Chalice!"
always daydreaming, always clumsy

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:54 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@DragonWriter22 limps into the room, putting a hand against the door. "I did what you wanted. I need a weapon."

I notice the Green Room beasts hanging over her shoulder. "Very well. Seems you've made a friend as well."

"Saved me in battle. Thought I was dead." Mea stumbles in, holding her shoulder.

"Go rest, Knight @Mea," I say. "A Fellow in Arms and a Village as well, then, Dragon."

Last in line is @PrincessInk. "I believe I'm worthy of a Jeweled Chalice?"

"I believe you are as well." I hand the sparkly item over to her. The success of two Knights never ceases to make a commander proud.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 pm
jamgalloway says...

Hey, there, I'd like to be a Knight.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:15 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

*presents sword on bended knee*

Your Lordships, I have slain these five hundred beasts in battle and do humbly request to claim my unicorn.

Knight Africa's Review Log

Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:55 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@BlueAfrica pulls her hair out of a ponytail while walking into the room. She sits down at the table before me still full in armor with a grin on her face.

"I assume that you've accomplished your mission?"

Knight BlueAfrica nodded, digging through her bag for her log. "I probably should've gotten out my log before I got here."

"You probably should've," I agreed. "It's no problem, anyway. There haven't been any unicorns for years. I hear @Nikayla is close so we'll have to see if this is legit. If so, you'll be the second to be able to tame a unicorn in existence.

"Aha!" Knight BlueAfrica says, passing over the book.

I skimmed through the pages looking thoroughly through all the recorded Green Room beasts slain.

"Mhmm." I say, closing the book.

"What do you think? Have I done it?"

"Mhmmm."

"Thank you, Commander! Thank you! Where should I go to find my trusty steed?"

"Go to the Golden Stables. Tell them I sent you."

"To the Golden Stables!" She picked up her log and her pack and rushed out of the room.

I smiled. A valuable Knight, that one. One of a kind.

49 Reviews

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 am
DragonWriter22 says...

After working hard this review day, I have managed to secure enough beasts to earn a shield.

Log of the Knight Writer

I am the Night Rider! Wait, I mean the Night Writer! Ah, no. Well, I do write at night, but... I am the Knight Writer of the Green Room! There we go. :D

Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:53 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@DragonWriter tells her horse to stop rapping while jumping down from the saddle and into the lush grass. "Commander, I believe I've earned a shield."

"Indeed." I say.

"Well, are you going to give it to me?"

"Oh, right." I handed her the metal shield that bore the crest of the Knights of the Green Room and sent her on her way to new adventures.

49 Reviews

Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 am
View Likes
DragonWriter22 says...

I have earned a helmet!

Log of the Knight Writer

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:20 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

I believe I've earned myself a unicorn!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall