Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:06 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'd like to change my name from Knight Steggy to Knight Dino! But other than that, everything looks correct. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:28 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

The COMMANDER has spent the previous hours scouting the stables and armories, looking for suitable horses and weapons to award. There was an incoming wave of new Squires and the ever looming Review Day, preparation seemed like the only logical conclusion.

Sir @Lumi approached the commander with an updated log, saying, "Sir I am in need of a horse."
The Commander stepped into the next room and hauled out a brown and white steed.
"This shall now be your companion and back-up in battle. Let him serve you well."

The two saluted, Lumi gathered up his horse and armor, and went back to his thread to continue updates. The Commander, realizing the young knight had so many reviews, went back off to the armory and vault to search for the rest of the awards that would be required.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:37 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Knight @Dino! After searching the library for the appropriate tomes for the prehistoric magics required, your Knight Name has been modified in our Grand Roster! Shall you ever be known as Knight Dino!

And I thank you, Commander! I will name him Butterscotch, and he shall be my mighty war steed as I both freshen my log and enlarge our territory in the Green Morass!

(I had posted the turn-in, but then deleted because I was like "Lo! Let me not inundate The Commander with rewards galore!")
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:46 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Knight @Castor
With the help of my magical office supplies (invisible white-out and a new self writing quill) I have changed your name in the registry. May the name serve you well.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:33 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Knight Lumi, wrapped in bunny-eared pajamas, but still with his sword on his belt, emerged from the archives into the Great Hall with a Great Yawn, stretching.

"Commander! Unto thee I present 55 slain beasts with yet more to come, and whilst Butterscotch yet slumbers, from the archives I knowst these beasts are redeemable for Full Armor and a sweet Jousting Lance, with which I will joust with other Knights for sport!"
-Shinji Moon

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:45 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

The COMMANDER stepped out of his office and called to the secretary Squire to bring a trunk from the closet.
"Knight @Lumi. These are the sets of Full Armor and Jousting Lances that you can choose from. Choose wisely."

The Knight searched the trunk for a moment before pulling out a set of shining silver-ish armor with a pink bunny sticker plastered onto the chest. Further searching revealed a black lance.

"These are perfect."
The Commander signaled to the Squire to replace the trunk.
"Come back again soon Knight Lumi, just not too soon."

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:49 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I've returned with 10 extra Green Room Reviews on my records, so now I am ready to receive my horse: Ink's Log
always daydreaming, always clumsy

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:19 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

WITH VALOR did The Commander emerge from yonder latrine, certainly not with toilet tissue stuck to the bottom of his grand and combat-ready boot! Upon hearing the words of @PrincessInk, he heralded his steed callers with his faithful TRUMPET.

ONCE DOTH HE TOOT

"Knight Ink! For your bravery in the Green Wilds, I am proud to present thee with thine own steed!" The doors of the Grand Hall flung wide as a white palomino with a youthful, silver mane emerged from the corridors, flanked by two squires.

"Ride her valiantly into battle so that you may make haste in your travels! HUZZAH!"

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:50 am
View Likes
VegasLights says...

I have now done my reviews and I have been told to post it here to claim my knighthood.

Here is a link to my reviews:

VegasLights Log
Previously Steam1244

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:26 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

And from the great hustle and bustle that stretched up the stairs and out the front gate, even among the hamlets and villages protected by Knights of the Green Room, one brave Squire dared to venture with an eagerness that matched the energy of what would soon become her family!

She knelt in the center of the Great Room and sighed deeply, once, as she knew that her journey was only beginning.

Knight VegasLights
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

235 Reviews

Reviews: 235
Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 pm
View Likes
inktopus says...

Knight me!
insert profound quote here

Formerly Stormcloud

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

Squire @Stormcloud, we await your 10 Green Room offerings eagerly, although it's a bit impossible to complete them at the moment, we understand.
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

Mon May 01, 2017 12:32 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

and thus did they feast

FOR THE GREEN ROOM had been cleared once again! The castle was alive with the sounds of goblets and saucers, swords cutting into gamy meats, and the tink-tink-tinkle of tiny cutlery fights among the KNIGHTS. Ah, yes. This was VICTORY! And at the head of the table was Knight @Dino's Golden Goose, which had been enchanted to drop a delicious, rich egg each ten seconds for such a feast.

And the Commander was well-pleased, for not only had his KNIGHTS rallied together to conquer The Green Room, but Review Day had been conquered as well, and that meant his riders prepared their bellies for adventure.

Picking up his emerald zweihander, The Commander beckoned the attention of THE KNIGHTS OF THE GREEN ROOM!

"KNIGHTS! Hear ye! The Green Room is vanquished this day, and yet we ride on, still, into The After Watch. Yea, join my loyal riders by signing your fealty here and joining us to keep the Green Beasts beneath a quenchable quantity! Who is with me?!"

and there was a mighty clamor

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Mon May 01, 2017 1:09 am
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Lady Lizz walked into the great hall to find good food and drink after a long battle with a Roman dragon and the paper work that ensued.
Instead she found all of the knights in a fit, shouting "weeeeeeeee!", while swinging from the chandeliers. The others were too busy falling off their chairs after sipping too much root beer to notice.

She started to say something but instead sighed, picked up a chalice and shouted "Hooray" and "Huzzah" with the rest of the knights, before taking a few biscuits and retiring to her office.

There was always mounds of paperwork to be done in the aftermath of a mighty green room battle.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

745 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 01, 2017 4:58 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Knight Lumi stabled Butterscotch and mumbled as he fumbled into the castle, approaching the Great Hall with his boots clamoring in sadness. He sat down at the left side of the banquet table and drank Ye Olde Dr. Pepper from a goblet as he sobbed!

"Knight @Dino stole a Green Beast from me! There is proof! Green Girdle Proof!!"

*A crying Knight Lumi would like to claim his Green Girdle
-Shinji Moon

There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable