z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:42 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Today, again I return with ten reviews emblazoned in my records--enough for my shield!
Ink's Log
always daydreaming, always clumsy

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:04 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Knight Ink! (Or should I say @PrincessInk? ;) ) We congratulate you on your successful wielding of your shield! May you carry its weight into battle and not feel an ounce, but rather feel all the bonus stats it gives you!

+2 Strength
+1 Dexterity
+3 Stamina
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

373 Reviews

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I thank you for the bestowal of the shield and the bonus stats.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:04 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

After six months of battles, I have finally achieved 250 green room reviews and have come to be awarded my chest of gold.

Onwards to gain the noblest of steeds, a unicorn.

proof 8)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

745 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:33 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Knight @Carlito!

I must say...Ye Ole Wowzers! While my troop of squires hauls your massive Chest of Gold into your keep, allow me to present you with this honorarium of authenticity that will only count once, so listen well:

ALL YE KNIGHTS, HARKEN!

Thy fellow KNIGHT, Carlito, has proven herself against many a horde of green beast and slain them all with valor in combat fair and just! Two hundred and fifty paths lie clear due to her diligence, and we must celebrate her accomplishment this day as she embarks to claim the rights to her Unicorn!

Allow her to be a great example to you; an eagle if you would, whereas I am a sparrow. And thus: ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Clamor on, Knights!
-Shinji Moon

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

@Carlito, I've heard a small herd's living in the west woods -- shall we head out together?
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:44 am
View Likes
deleted868 says...

After procrastinating for the last two months, I have finally organized my reviews! May I please recieve a Full Armor and a Jousting Lance? Much appreciated. I will eventually be back for a Coat of Arms!
Hey! I hope your day's been swell, and if not, there's always time for it to get better. See ya!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:39 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Knights! Harken once again!

Knight @KAL! What a joy of a day it is when a Knight receives her Full Armor and Jousting Lance! How many tournaments lie ahead of you?! How many victories atop horses await?! You are to be victorious in your encroaching jousts! To tourneys! To rivalries! To victories!

Clamor on, Knights!
-Shinji Moon

373 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:46 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I've returned after a month of not updating my log. I have now enough to claim my helmet!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:30 pm
Lumi says...

Knight @PrincessInk! It's a joyous day to see you finally protecting your head from the green beasts! I hereby bestow upon you your helmet with pride so that you may endure harsher attacks!
-Shinji Moon

745 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:37 pm
Lumi says...

Knights, have you remembered to join The KotGR Club? Subscribe to get updates and bulletins from our Commander!
-Shinji Moon

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Knight Africa has achieved 250 reviews. I'm 90% sure I've done five consecutive chapters of something in there as well, but I'll have to go back and check later.

But also I've actually missed out on every award I've earned since I hit 100 Green Room reviews, because I never remember how many I need to get the next thing and I never remember to check.

So if I may, I would like to claim a jeweled chalice, a chest of silver, and a chest of gold at this time.

Knight Africa's log.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

I have ridden hard and long, returning to you from the vast fields of the Green Room with the hides of yet more reviews that I have now logged. According to said log, I have the hides of 35 Green Room reviews and ask now for a mighty steed to accompany me on my adventures.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:40 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

LO! Did the Commander travel on imaginary horseback and coconut hoofclaps to arrive in the Knights of the Green Room Great Hall--for the Commander had heard wonderful news! Knight @BlueAfrica had slain two hundred and fifty green beasts in the wilds of the jungles, and within the confines of the Commander's personal reserves awaited her many rewards!

To his lips, beneath helmet and mail, he held a trumpet that was proofed against his lack of instrumentation skills.

And He Tooted!

"Knight Africa!" he called from the drawbridge of the Great Hall, "Thou hast proven thyself mightily in the verdant wilds, and are to be rewarded mightily!"

Once more doth he toot!

"From mine personal stores cometh your way: a Jeweled Chalice, a Chest of Silver, and a Chest of Gold!"

Thrice now did he commence tooting!

"Knight @featherstone9086, you as well deserve grand commendations, for you have earned your very own HORSE, which I have retrieved from the outskirts of the verdant plains!"

The horse didst neigh heartily!

"Come and claim your reward as he doth prance merrily unto thy chambers!"

Unto the Green Room we ride, Knights! Huzzah!

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

I have fought long and hard since December of the last year to bring forth this post which chronicles a new journey. It seems only right, that I have now slayed 200 works, am able to redeem a chest of silver. These are the logs of my crusade and hopefully you will find all of these papers in order.
Knight Elizabeth of the Land of Green Rooms
Let us bring light back into this ancient order, for we have many battles rising in the coming days. I will be here to see them all but I ask this of you, my fellow knights: Will you be here when the new dawn breaks and a new time comes upon us?
Better saddle up now (or start working towards your steed), for the adventure is just about to begin.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler