Supporter

Reviews: 896
Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:08 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Following you LIKE A HAWK, @fortis

Crushed my silver chest! :D
Knight Attack: The Tell-All Tale
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:39 pm
BluesClues says...

Let's see...I left off with a shield, so I need...

-a helmet
-a horse
-full armor

Knight Africa's Log of Reviews

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:18 am
EscaSkye says...

Dropping by to say I've earned a sword and shield after a long and dry review spell~ :)

Esca's Trials in the Forest
Not anymore.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:22 pm
BluesClues says...

Also a jousting lance. 72 Reviews and Counting

Random avatar

Reviews: 101
Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:22 am
View Likes
ParanormalMyth says...

"Myth! You can't go! You are a mere peasant, and how would your family respond? What about us, all that we've been through? You're really going to leave it all behind - leave me, behind - to become some Knight?" I hear Wes say, his voice cracking. I slowly turn to face him, my proud smile slowly turning into a frown at the sight of his disheveled hair and tear stained face.
Blinking back my own tears, I barely manage to whisper "I have to, and you know that Wes. Don't you know that I wouldn't just up and leave if I wasn't being forced? It's father, Wes. There's nothing I can do."
Wes's frown seemed to grow, and his eyes once again started flowing with tears. He slowly approaches me, and wraps his sturdy arms around me softly. I allow myself to stay in his arms for a minute, before slowly pulling away. I felt around my neck, before remembering my father had took away the necklace Wes had given me. I had planned to give it back to him, but I always seemed to forget that I didn't have it anymore. So I reluctantly said goodbye, leaving him behind with nothing.
It took me a good while to find where I was supposed to be going. But once I got there I didn't know how I had missed it. I stare up at the large doors, before carefully opening one. I slowly step inside, and pushing my hair away from my eyes I quietly say "I wish to become a Knight."

(I hope this ok, and that I did this right! I'll make a log/thread later, after I've got a review done.)
Last edited by ParanormalMyth on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too much blood had flown from the wrist
Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

We gladly welcome you to the Order, @ParanormalMyth! The Commander will grant you the rank of Knight as soon as you provide the links to ten Green Room reviews bestowed upon their respective receivers after you became aware of the Order's existence. (Of course, you can also simply post the link to your log, which most of us do.) In the meantime, feel free to visit the Squires' Dormitory and introduce yourself there. If you have any questions, ask me, @Iggy, @dragonfphoenix, @Aley, or anyone else that is available.

In other news, I claim my Badge of the Shrubbery! Enspoilered below you will find the link to the review.

Spoiler! :
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Dynamo/Okami-and-The-Three-Colonies-41980?c=553896#c553896
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Random avatar

Reviews: 101
Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:49 pm
ParanormalMyth says...

(Thank you, AstralHunter!)
(I switched my um, story type posts to third person. Sorry for any confusion. I may edit the first one to be third person as well)

Myth slowly made her way out of the dark forest, and wiped her sweaty palms off on her torn pants. She let out a deep sigh as she made her way to the castle with her first ten accomplishments.
Myth arrived at the castle and once again stared at the doors. She quickly tried to make herself look presentable, with little success. She carefully opened the heavy door, and looked around. She reluctantly walked up to someone who looked of high power, and taking a deep breath she quietly said "I think I earned the right to be a Knight." She handed over her List Of Accomplishments, and then stared down at the floor. She honestly felt quite scared, so she nodded goodbye and ran out of the castle like the coward she was.
Too much blood had flown from the wrist
Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:21 pm
Carlito says...

I have earned my coat of arms!!

(And I am still in need of my horse, armor, and jousting lance.) :)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:41 am
silverhanded says...

deleted
Last edited by silverhanded on Fri May 11, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:54 am
Pretzelstick says...

I have earned my "full armor" badge because I completed 45 reviews. @Iggy.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:45 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

@Pretzelstick, please link to your thread if you wish to obtain a badge. ^^

Welcome, @silverhanded, we await your day of knighthood! Go ahead and make a thread and get yourself set up for ten GR reviews. ^^

Everything should be updated now~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:12 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Pretzel The Knight's Log

psst @Iggy I'm still waiting on that full armor badge.
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:13 am
BluesClues says...

So I forget what 100 reviews gets me, but I do now have 100 reviews completed.

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 pm
Aley says...

So I have accomplished 250 Green Room Reviews: Knight Aley I just need to decide where to put my Chest of Gold. Probably right next to my Chest of Silver.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:02 am
Ventomology says...

I come to claim my Chalice! (And naturally, the references: Knight Buggie's Boisterous Adventures )
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley