Young Writers Society

The After Watch

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:29 am
View Likes
kingofeli says...

Can I help?
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:31 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

@kingofeli Sure! All you need to do is pledge yourself to the cause of keeping the Green Room clear, and I think you're good to go. We have to keep the Green Room to below 15 works, in order for the After Watch to be a go. ^ ^ *is still new to this After Watch thingy* Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. ;)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:08 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

"Alert, alert, alert."
Knight Luna rushes in, ringing a silver bell. There is an ashen look on her face. The whole crew realizes that something terrible has happened.

"What is it?" one cries out, hoping that what they thought is not true.

Luna shudders, "I-I'm afraid that we failed, folks." Bowing her head, she let a moment of silence sweep across the hall.

After a good three minutes, a young squire pipes out. "Excuse me, ma'am. But-- can we still clear the Green Room? Or are we not allowed to review there anymore?

Knight Luna gives a small laugh, "Oh goodness gracious. You can always clear the Green Room if you wish!" Then the After Watch crew falls silent once more.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:54 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

I wish we hadn't died.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:57 am
Evander says...

Well, we can always restart this after Review Day!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:00 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

WE SHOULD. SOMEBODY TAG EVERYBODY.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:42 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

All Knights Bulletin -- PING!

@Hannah @PenguinAttack @Trident @Kyllorac @Omni @niteowl @Rydia @beckiw @Lauren2010 @Audy @ShadowVyper @FermentingFruit @Paracosm @Wherethewindgoes @Holofernes @dogs @guineapiggirl @Soulkana @noninjaspresent @Auxiira @BlackNether12 @Animal @Aley @Jonathan @barefootrunner @Elinor%20Brynn @alliyah @Skins @Iggy @ArcticMonkey @Sapi @skorlir @KnightTeen @manisha @Valkyrie17 @megsug @EloquentDragon @lyricalrebel @Widdershins @dragonfphoenix @ShadowHunter @Messenger @Blackwood @ajruby12 @Cailey @PeanutPhoebe @whitewolfpuppy @Morkish @DreamWork @NightWolf @yubbies21 @tgirly @D4RKR4VEN @Birkhoff @AlfonsoFernandez @TimmyJake @FireFox @Snowery @Adnamarine @Cheetah @Tenyo @JohnLocke1 @AEChronicle @AlexSushiDog @WritingWolf @BiscuitsBatchAvoy @lostthought @Kyana @Lumi @AdrianMoon @kayfortnight @GreenTulip @Dreamy @Flite @LiptonCookie @Magenta @Wolfare1 @Wolfie36 @CesareBorgia @AstralHunter @catcha01 @Buggiedude2340 @Strange @r4p17 @QueenAnne

To everyone who has valiantly assisted the After Watch, thank you. But I must ask the question that is one everyone's lips: Are you still capable of serving? (I am.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:44 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Iggy or @dragonfphoenix, whoever of you are in charge, I didn't add any new members, and I don't know what noninjaspresent or BlackNether12's new usernames are.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:01 pm
Iggy says...

@noninjaes @StoneHeart
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:48 am
View Likes
noninjaes says...

I, Knight Noni re-pledge myself to this noble cause!
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:20 pm
Shady says...

I, Knight Vyper, must admit my defeat and accept the consequences that come thereby by withdrawing myself from this company. Stay strong, noble Knights! The Green Room is safe in your care.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:44 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

I suppose I can aid in the cause a little. ;)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

324 Reviews

Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:08 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

I, Knight Luna, can and will fight for this lovely cause.

German rat enthusiast.

293 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:42 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Thank you, Iggy.

Knight Noni, Knight r4 and Knight Luna, we all appreciate your bravery and willingness to help!

Knight Vyper, thank you for your loyal service. May you find peace in less hostile regions.
— Paul the Apostle

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:09 am
View Likes
Kale says...

I would just like to take this moment to say that I never actually pledged my service to the After Watch (though I do help out occasionally). >.>

And so I guess I'll continue being a not-member of the After Watch.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken