Does she feel ashamed?

I have sight
Take it away….

Random avatar

Reviews: 27
Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 am
View Likes
ahhhsmusch says...

Wow, now this is a really twisted, disgusting song. Jesus. But, at least you had the guts to post this. I wouldn't do it, so I respect you for that (I think?).

Anyway, here are the lines that I had trouble with.

In the first stanza, I am confused about whose eyes are watching. Is it the dead man's? Or the girl's? And if it is the girl's who /what is she watching?

"His orgasmic ooze shoots out" I think that you could come out with a better line than this. I'm guessing that the "orgasmic" description refers to the girl, but using ooze for semen doesn't strike me as a good synonym. It sounds childish.

"Ooze is pus and smells like puke" The thing with this line is that I can already guess that a dead man's semen is disgusting. Relating it to something as simple as pus and puke isn't satisfying. Also, not only is the description simple, but so is the structure. It is so straightforward that it seems unnecessary.

Also, why does the first chorus change to first person narrative while the second one goes back to third?

I don't understand why you mention her "innocence caving within" so near the end of the song either. In fact, I don't see how an innocent girl could have gotten into a situation like this in the first place. This girl is far from innocent, seeing how she is into necrophilia and how much pleasure she gets from it, so describing this as some type of loss-of-innocence scenario is illogical.

Anyway, all in all, this was a weird thing to read before going to bed.

-Adam

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack