z

Young Writers Society

Daddys Little Girl

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:03 am
dasiamari says...

You guys please don't go to hard on the comments. This is the first time I've ever written about this and I'm not sure I'm ready to be torn apart by you guys yet. :D

Remember?
That day at the park
we flew kites with my brothers
and you convinced me.

[Choras]
That I was daddys little girl
that I was daddys whole world.
But you lied to me
when you dissappered.
And you weren't here
to wipe away my tears
[end choras]

Remember?
My first horse ride?
I was afraid
But you said your at my side.
But you lied.
you lied.

Now who is there for me?
When you
took it all from me?

And I'm
not daddys little girl.

But you convinced me
and I believed
[choras]

And now I!
Just can't trust
anymore
You took that away
Like so many things.

Remember?
When we got our first dog?
You and mother left it on
the front lawn.
Untill we came home
And we swore we loved you.
But I lied.

Cause
I was daddys little girl
and I was daddy whole world
But daddy lied to me
When he dissappered
and never wiped away a single tear.

And now daddy
who is daddy?
Was he ever here?
Cause the man in the pictures.
Isn't the man I remember!

Remember?
I'm not daddys little girl.
Know that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she'll think of me as a plain old Jain told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land. ~Train

Reviews: 2
Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:24 am
panda21 says...

nice did you write that all it was just amazing you should reallly publish this in a different website such as a lyric publish or something you should keeep up the good work listen to your heart and dont listen to anyone with negitive comments aganst you work and allways remember to follow your heart ************panda21**********

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:40 am
View Likes
dasiamari says...

Yeah I wrote this all. Kind of a spur of a moment thing. Every thing on yws people write/draw/ or take pictures of they do it them selves (sometimes with partners) Oh and welcome since you just got here last month.
Know that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she'll think of me as a plain old Jain told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land. ~Train

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
AngelKnight900 says...

I am about to review....give me a moment here, okay here I go.

At first I thought this was a Taylor Swift song so I automatically started making a rhythm in my head. I don't usually judge lyrics so I'm really trying to generate a good opinion about this. I liked it actually and I could relate to it. I could actually feel some sad emotion in it but some innocence like whoever will sing this song knows they love their dad but they're just hurt. This was very good. Good job.
True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.
-Nicki Minaj

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo