I'm Imperfect
Don't Be Down, Be Proud
(repeat)

[Chorus:]
I'm Not Cute And I'm Not Hot
I'm Human Oh Yes And Imperfect
Imperfect x3

Lead:Imperfect Me
Last edited by YouWishYouHadThis on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Can Rock Your World And Live My Life like A Rock star

Random avatar

Reviews: 22
Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 am
Grandison says...

Um, hmm...
The idea of the song is interesting and a good message. But the lyrics I'm not too sure of. There's no rhyming scheme for the song and I don't really get it. So you're imperfect, where's the part where you say, but that's okay? I think there needs to be more lyrics here, it's too short for me. I'm also not sure how this would sound, I tried singing it to myself, but to no avail. But that's the thing about first drafts, we can always go back and retune them. The idea about singing about one's imperfections and how that's okay, is brilliant. Just give us a few pictures as to why it's okay to be imperfect and why we want to sing about it ourselves. Other than that, nice job

Grandison

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 am
unknownlover347 says...

I like this lol If only I knew how it would sound, then I could give this a better critique. Is there anyway you can post music for this on YWS? If not, it's okay.

I do have to say I like the line in the verse:

Imperfect Hear Hear Me I'm Going To Be Some Body!!!

I love it because it's true! Lol Everyone's imperfect. We all will be somebody or make something of ourselves even if we're not "perfect". I love the originality in this song as well.
311!3

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 am
LiesOnLies says...

Seems a bit juvenile and all over the place with how you formatted it. I changed the format and made some correction below, but even with doing that it's still really a mess. I'm sorry but I don't like this song lyric at all. Keep trying though.

I'm imperfect
I Don't Have The Right Stuff
I'm imperfect
I Have A Smile
I Have a Face
I'm Not imperfect
No, No not imperfect
Yeah Yeah
See, I Stand Up
I Yell aloud
So You Can Hear my Name
I'm So imperfect

I'm Imperfect
Oh Yeah I'm Imperfect
Oh Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Imperfect
Hear, Hear Me
I'm Going To Be Somebody!!!
Oh Yeah, I'm Imperfect

Chorus:
I'm Imperfect
Oh Yeah, Yeah
I Am Only Human
You're Only Human
I'm Imperfect
Don't Be Down, Be Proud
(repeat)

[Chorus:]
I'm Not Cute And I'm Not Hot
I'm Human Oh Yes And Imperfect
Imperfect x3

Lead:Imperfect Me

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 am
shiney1 says...

I have watched you and you seem to lack a whole lot of punctuation in your works :( so it sounds like rambling.
More elaborate revied later.
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 am
tamtam97 says...

Um, hmm...
The idea of the song is interesting and a good message. But the lyrics I'm not too sure of. There's no rhyming scheme for the song and I don't really get it. So you're imperfect, where's the part where you say, but that's okay? I think there needs to be more lyrics here, it's too short for me. I'm also not sure how this would sound, I tried singing it to myself, but to no avail. But that's the thing about first drafts, we can always go back and retune them. The idea about singing about one's imperfections and how that's okay, is brilliant. Just give us a few pictures as to why it's okay to be imperfect and why we want to sing about it ourselves. Other than that, nice job

Grandison

I agree with you

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster