z

Young Writers Society

Tavern [archived]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:41 pm
Deadman says...

Deadman gets up from the stool and heads over to the secluded table that Xaxas has stopped at. "And do you really think I'd let you just come in and walk past me. Let alone touch me!" Deadman grabs Xaxas and gives him a pat on the back and slams him back into his seat. "How did the mission go last weak?"
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

Reviews: 3
Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm
Xaxas96 says...

"I've got to say it was troublesome," Xaxas says showing his wing had been injured. "But I was successful. I finally got back today, and gathered the new parts today. How bout yourself, your misson seemed more dangerous." Xaxas took out some mechanical parts and used some magic to repair the wing. He gulped down some more of his drink listening to Deadman.
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

81 Reviews

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 pm
Deadman says...

"It was a success, but it sure wasn't easy." Deadman stated taking another sip from his drink. "I didn't think i was going to make it back..they where everywhere.........." Deadman trails off in his speech.
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

-unknown

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:31 pm
Xaxas96 says...

"I didn't think i was going to make it back..they where everywhere.........." Deadman trails off in his speech. Xaxas gets a chill down his back. "Did you just get a chill?" He asks Deadman, but couldn't identify where it came from. He felt as though he their were eyes burning into him from somewhere.
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

81 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:03 pm
Deadman says...

Deadman snapped back to attention as a chill went through him. "Do not worry there is someone that wishes to speak with me." Deadman whispered this to Xaxas as he started to walk away and sink into the ground with each step until he disappeared.
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm
Xaxas96 says...

"Show off." Xaxas calls after Deadman. He then removes something from within his satchel. Those who look over are able to tell they are goggles, that have had a serious tech upgrade. Xaxas pulls out several tools and begins to tamper with the goggle, after he is satisfied he puts them on. He smiles as they work perfectly, he could see the darkest corners or the tavern. It also pointed out a few hazards on the floor such as a pile of sugur, some broken tables and other objects, as well as some floor board that needed fixing. He downed the rest of his Sprite, and signaled for another bottle. He then pulled out a notebook that had paper bookmarking pages, he flipped to a page with a highly complicated design and start to make it more detailed.

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla