RandomTalks says...

Saving a spot!

EDIT: DONE!

Spoiler! :
1. Truth or Dare
2. Two truths and a lie
3. Welcome a New Member
4. Random Fact
5. In a sentence (shared on ForeverYoung's wall)
"And with dreams burning bright and clear in front of her eyes, she faced the world, and it was hers for the taking."

Its from a WIP of mine! #inasentence

6. Resource thread comment
7.Quote guessing
8. Thank-you notes
Hey Mailice!

In the spirit of #socialmonth , I really wanted to thank you for all the wonderful reviews you have left on all my works. I really cannot believe that you have litearlly reviewed all of them, so that means technically if there is anyone who knows my writing style, its you. Your reviews have always been so very insightful and they have made me realize so many little things about my writing. I really like hearing your opinions and what you thought about the story in general. Your reviews always have a unique 'Mailice voice' to them and you convey your criticisms in a helpful and encouraging manner. I did not intend for this thank you note to become a review of your reviews, so let me say thanks again and stop right here. :)

9. Imitate me
10. Green Room Queries
Hey!! I see you have already gotten asked my Lim for #GreenRoomQueries , but since I am have been following your novel for a while, I thought I would drop a couple of my own questions in the spirit of #socialmonth !

1. Your story follows the typical format of a royal affair, but there is something very unique and original about it. What gave you the idea for the plot? How did it come to you?

2. Your characters are so well thought out and realistic. They each have a voice of their own and you have literally brought them to life with your words, especially the character of Wallace. What inspired you to write a character like him?

3. I haven't read any of your other stories, but the world building in this novel is really amazing and your descriptions flow very easily. So I was wondering if all your stories are set back in time. Do you generally enjoy writing period pieces?

Thanks for your time!

As it turns out I can't share certain posts from other people's walls, I have put them in quotes!
“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.”

― Margaret Mitchell

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:35 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:31 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

forgot about this
Spoiler! :

1. Chicken poetry - profile.php?u=158596&c=1557354
2. Truth or dare - profile.php?u=158596&c=1554350
3. Imitate me - profile.php?u=158596&c=1561205
4. two truths and a lie -https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/profile.php?u=158596&c=1558393
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell