z

Young Writers Society

Official RevMo 2021 Banner Contest: Results!

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:46 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

The results are in!

Brought to you by @Seirre and @ShadowVyper

The votes for the Official RevMo 2021 Banner Contest have been added up! We'd like to congratulate everyone on their amazing entries; you all knocked this competition out of the ballpark! The votes were very close for the top three banners, but at the end of the voting round it was clear that these three banners came out on top.

Without further ado, here are the winners of the RevMo 2021 Banner Contest:

Third Place

A snazzy text-themed gif banner made by @HarryHardy!

Second Place

A fittingly feathery banner created by @Plume!

First Place

And last, but definitely not least, a fabulous animated banner designed by @ForeverYoung299!

Thank you all for your wonderful entries, and thank you to everyone who voted in the contest! If you submitted a banner in the contest, please let @ShadowVyper or I know if you don't receive your badges in the next couple of days. If you're one of the creators of our three winning banners, you'll be getting your prizes sometime over the next month, as well!

And if you haven't had a chance yet and want to check out the awesome RevMo banners, you can swing by the original submission thread to see all of the fabulous entries :D

Spoiler! :
Tagging all of the contestants not already tagged <3 @Liminality @Dossereana @Phillauthet @SoullessGinger @ImaginativeAlice
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:26 pm
View Likes
Plume says...

Ahhh congrats to @HarryHardy and @ForeverYoung299!!! This was such a fun contest to do!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:39 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Congratulations everyone! Yep it was a super fun contest <3
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:07 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!! YOUR BANNERS ARE AMAZING!
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

4092 Reviews

Reviews: 4092
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:40 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahhhh...I was not expecting this....thank youuu everyone!! And congrats to everyone who submitted!! Those were all pretty awesome designs!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore