Young Writers Society

July Review Challenge

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:51 am
View Likes
Shady says...

July Review Challenge

That's right -- a brand new challenge for a brand new month! Thanks to everyone who participated in the June Review Challenge, and good luck to everyone who chooses to jump into this challenge!

Two Ways To Enter

Spoiler! :

Team Tortoise
To enter Team Tortoise, all you have to do is write a review on July 1st -- and then continue writing a review every day for the entire month of July! This is the method that has the most points in store for you!

Challenger
The other way to enter will be as a Challenger, which is completing a set number of reviews by the end of the month -- but doesn't carry with it the requirement of your reviews being daily, giving you some more flexibility.

Please note that if you choose this option, your points will be tallied and sent at the end of the month, in order to keep records straight.

Rewards!

Spoiler! :
Team Tortoise Prizes
10 Team Tortoise Reviews = 1000 points
20 Team Tortoise Reviews = An additional 1000 points
31 Team Tortoise Reviews = An additional 3000 points

So if you stay in for the entire month of July, you will get 5000 points!

Challenger Prizes

5 reviews = 100 points
10 reviews = An additional 200 points
15 reviews = An additional 200 points
20 reviews = An additional 500 points
30 reviews = An additional 500 points
40 reviews = An additional 1000 points
50 reviews = An additional 2000 points
60 reviews = An additional 2000 points

Remember to shoot for quality over quantity. You can and will be disqualified for writing a ton of spam reviews. But if you can give a large volume of good reviews then kudos to you!

If you manage to break past 60 reviews hit me up and we can work out custom prizes from there!

What If I Want To Do Both?

Spoiler! :
That's admirable! However, for the first 31 reviews, you must choose one or the other. If you do Tortoise reviews your prize will be bigger from the start! However, if you then go on to hit the 40, 50, or 60 review mark, beyond those reviews you did for Team Tortoise, then you can absolutely get those additional points for your hard work!

Also, if at any point you drop out of Team Tortoise, you can then re-join as a Challenger, however your points will start from there. For example, if you got your Tortoise reward for completing 10 reviews, you will not also receive the Challenger 10 review reward, but you can absolutely qualify for the 15 or 20 review rewards or beyond!

Thanks again to @Carlito, @Tuckster, and @Amnesia for their generous point donations to the review challenges!

Now get out there and get reviewing!

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:57 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

I'd like to be a challenger, yes. Thank you! :P
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale