Young Writers Society

June Review Challenge

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:05 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

June Review Challenge

You may have heard it in the People tab already-- there's a red hot #ReviewChallenge waiting for you to join in. Read on to find out all the juicy deets you need to make this month one for the records!

How It Works
Spoiler! :

Every month, Team Tortoise plods ever onward. The mighty few who persevere and write a review every single day for the entire month get to call themselves Team Tortoise champions. Last month, @Toboldlygo and @FlamingPhoenix were the only reviewers mighty enough to vanquish Team Tortoise.

This month it could be you!

All you have to do is write one review per day for the month of June. Easy, right? To enter just write a review before the end of today, and you'll automatically be added to the Team Tortoisers for the month of June -- joining, so far, myself, @JadeLotus, @Carlito, @LordStar, @Panikos, @FlamingPhoenix, @WildLEYJustice, @DougalOfBiscuits, @demoncat, and @JabberHut

What's In It For You
Spoiler! :

In addition to getting points and star-credit for your reviews, this month I'm sweetening the deal for you all and offering extra points for those who persevere!

The tiers of participation are as follows:

10 Team Tortoise Reviews = 200 points
20 Team Tortoise Reviews = An additional 300 points
30 Team Tortoise Reviews = An additional 1,000 points
Staying in Tortoise longer than me = An additional 500 points

Each of these tiers build on each other. That means if I drop out of Team Tortoise tomorrow and you're still in, you get an instant 500 points just for outlasting me -- and then if you make it to 10 days, you'll get another 200 points, and so on and so forth.

So if you last full month, you can get up to 2000 points for beating the June Team Tortoise challenge!

As a consolation prize, if anyone manages to do 30 non-Tortoise reviews (if for instance you're traveling so you can't do one daily but still manage 30 for the month) you'll get 750 points for your honorable contribution to the cause -- plus whatever points you get before you drop out of Tortoise if you start with us today!

Special thanks to @Carlito @Tuckster and @Amnesia for being generous point donors!

Can It Get Any Better Than That?!

Spoiler! :

It absolutely can!

Any reviews you complete for this challenge can also be used to fuel a Review Rampage if you declare your goals before you do the reviews, and any Green Room reviews also count towards Knights Of The Green Room reviews as well!

There's still plenty of time to enter! All you've got to do is complete a review by the end of today to be entered into this challenge! Get out there and get to reviewing!

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:31 am
View Likes
Toboldlygo says...

This is awesome! I'm in!
Oxford commas: distinguishing the intelligent.

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore