z

Young Writers Society

R.E.D.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:12 pm
AceOfPayds says...

Hey Contest, I am totally thinking about joining this cause. I find it most beneficial to both me and other users. But I thought I'd just point out that you said "the the" and "wishes to wishes to" in the following sentence.

Contest wrote:

Second place, with the second most reviews, will get 30 percent of all of the the points in this account, along with two reviews from myself and whoever else wishes to wishes to volunteer.

This is RAD 2.0, basically.

It's not that big a deal, but I thought I'd just show you the typo. Kinda threw me off just a little bit. And I hope to join your cause sometime soon when my schedule opens up!!

-Payds :smt020

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:27 pm
Virgil says...

@AceOfPayds The contest "R.E.D" has been closed and over since June 30, 2016 so you can't really join it, sorry. I'm sure you pointing out the spelling error is appreciated though. Just wanted to let you know.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:31 pm
AceOfPayds says...

Sadly enough, I realized that as soon as I posted it. Thank you, thought. I appreciate the reminder. I didn't think to check out the date.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:54 pm
Holysocks says...

@Kosmos- any thoughts on doing this again this year? 'Cause I'd be totally in on it.
100% autistic

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:53 am
View Likes
Evander says...

@Holysocks - Uhhh, that would require a stable life for me and some other factors would have to play into it, but I guess I could set up a small one if enough people wanted to join. (There wouldn't be any banners or snazzy squares, but I would make little achievement posts and such.)
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

"Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi