Do you mind laughing?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:51 am

a) Yes!! Who laughs anyway?
No votes
b) I never laughed!
No votes
c) Laughing? Wait, i gotta Google it!
No votes
d) Eh? Hahaha! What's this? Hahaha!!! ;)
No votes

Total votes : 0

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:51 am
Eldritch says...

Howdy all! I never did take part in any contest, even though, very few times I did, those were nightmares! :? But, what? I can create a contest for others! Hihihi, I'm in the safe side now! :wink:

Well, this one is for the funny bees! Post jokes which are made by you, max: three lines (three is a cool digit!) Post anything tiny but cool and yeah first of all, try reading it loud and see if you can laugh!

And, when you're done, i gotta start! TRY TO BE SIMPLE, Over-dressed or over-makeup stuffs make me hide or run away! :wink:

And, the dead line is 13 December. The one winner will get a cute gift and some points from me. For making me laugh!

And, ew, how can i forget it! here's the voting thing! if you like any other post that makes you laugh (must be posted here) just mention the writer's name. Votes will also be counted!

And no stress! it's just fun! and if you don't want fun, ignore it, simple! And laugh hard! :mrgreen: :smt003
:wink:

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening