z

Young Writers Society

Looking for Amazing Stories!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:19 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Hello Friends,

Not really sure if this is a contest or not, but it could be a cool opportunity. I got my start here at the Young Writers Society back in 2013, and have since gone on to work in theatre and film.

Now that I am starting my own production company, I wanted to come back to see if I could help foster the development of future authors and possibly produce some work. If you are interested in joining us, or would like me to read some of your work please feel free to let me know.

As a side note I am partial to historical fiction, but am open to all great stories. Please feel free to shoot me a message with a link to your work, and we can get started that way! I look forward to hearing from you!

~Caroline N. (Pen Name)

P.S. If anyone has stories that fit into some of the following categories I have always wanted to do a piece on a the CCC, or hobos during the great depression. Think Will's full story from Kit Kitterage almost.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:39 pm
Feltrix says...

Sorry, this fits into none of those categories, but this is what I've been working on. It's fantasy and adventure, and this is just the prologue. If you enjoy the prologue, please read on. Ascension: Phyrza Prologue (The Myriad book 1)
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:16 pm
jamgalloway says...

It's been awhile since you posted this, but I'm gonna go ahead and reply anyway. My book Spruce Woods isn't in any of the categories you mentioned, it's more of a supernatural/mystery kind of book. Here's a link: Spruce Woods (The Eastcliff Series #1)

Thanks! :)

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind