z

Young Writers Society

Co-writer Contest for my second book

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:13 pm
Warrior54 says...

To enter the contest: please message me on this forum or private message me with a 2500 words or less story in the genre of sci-fi or fantasy The Deadline is September 11th 2015 at 5:00pm EST. :D :shock: :smt027 :smt014

I'm mostly interested in co-writing with a person that does first and third person in their stories. :wink:
Last edited by Warrior54 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:18 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hi there Warrior54 and welcome to YWS!

You might want to give more details about your writing style and a rough idea of what you're looking to write. After all, co-writing is as much about matching writing styles and goals as much as sheer writing ability.

You could also get more involved in the YWS community by reviewing works and posting in forums and chat. This way, you can meet people who share your writing interests and find a co-writer that way.

viewforum.php?f=191 This forum may also be useful to you, as it is our home for co-writers on YWS.

Also note that we discourage sharing personal information such as email addresses to people on YWS that you don't know and trust. Check out this reminder: Internet Safety.

Welcome again and happy YWS-ing!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:15 am
LordZeus says...

@Warrior54 could u pls answer @niteowl's question? I wanna know the answer too.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:18 am
LordZeus says...

Oh, BTW do you want the story that you want us to submit to be like a chapter of a book, or one that stands on its own?

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:11 pm
Warrior54 says...

I am looking for a person who writes in first person or third person style. Also, I'm looking for someone that widely versed sci-fi and fantasy horror. Thirdly, to answer Zeus' question: I want a chapter by its own and not one out of a story.

uwu
— soundofmind