1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:01 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Browser: Chrome

Time: 6:59 p.m. EST

What Happened: Every time I click the "People" tab, YWS logs me out instead of taking me to my feed. I tried telling it to log me in automatically each visit and also tried logging out manually and then logging back in, but it didn't make a difference. The other tabs and top menu all seem to be functioning normally.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:21 pm
View Likes
AlexOfLight says...

I'm having the same issue as Mage and I'm on Chrome. When I go into the club forums it's not showing I said anything.
Everything is awesome! Including owls, swords, and revenge :twisted: !

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

UPDATE(I hope, because I can't see my previous post anymore, but I'm hoping it's actually still there): the People tab works just fine for me using Chrome on mobile. On my laptop, no dice. I'm talking to some other people in WFP right now and they also say People tab and Notifications are glitchy today.

386 Reviews

Reviews: 386
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:59 pm
View Likes
Dossereana says...

I am having the same problem as mage on my Computer on FireFox.
Oh you just have to wait, and peace will come to you!

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:03 pm
alliyah says...

Same issue as BlueAfrica where clicking on people tab just logs me out of the site - and also when I click on the Forum tab I'm not seeing the new topics on the right. Only an issue for me on mobile - chrome - fine on my laptop. Noticed issue yesterday - still happening today.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:53 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Having the same issues with the club forums as listed above. I'm on Windows 10 and Firefox.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:11 pm
Mageheart says...

Browser: Firefox

Time: 8:11 AM EST (Though it's been happening since my last post in this thread.)

Operating System: Windows

What Happened: For the most part, the bug has appeared to stop when I'm on the desktop version of chrome. The only place where it's continuing is over in the Roleplay Realm and DTWH forum - though I'll guess it's probably happening in the storybook forums too if the rest of that part of the site is affected. It'll give me a few notifications - one to three - but all of them will be fake notifications. It also won't load some of the newer forum posts, and actual threads may not show all of the recent updates if accessed through the storybook section instead of actual notifications.

Over on the mobile version of chrome, every time I log on I find six fake notifications and one fake private message. They go away when I reload the page or go to another one.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:51 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Just to cover bases before I send a note directly to Nate - has everyone tried clearing cache and/or closing/opening their browsers? It's the equivalent of turning your computer on/off, so if you haven't yet, please start there. That also gives Nate more information, and can help eliminate things for him to look at, which means a faster fix.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:29 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I have tried opening/closing my browser, but when the notification glitch is present, it doesn't seem to do anything.

(As of right now, I haven't seen the glitch since early yesterday afternoon, but it hasn't been entirely consistent so far.)
mage

queer and here.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:55 pm
View Likes
manilla says...

Browser: Chrome

Time: 6:54 PM central time

What Happened: I can't seem to access the button that lets you join a review day team. I made another account, and the button is there, but it's not on my Manilla account. I've refreshed a few times. I also can't see who is on what team via the colored dots.
Pronouns: she/they

From the wild manila folder of YWS's office.

When the last tree has fallen
And the rivers are poisoned
You cannot eat money

I do reviews: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=108365

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:44 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Time: 4:42 PM EST (Though it's been happening for several days.)

What Happened: The donation bar went past the bar after $250 of donations were received this month. Right now, the donations are at $415 and are higher than the "Please Support YWS" bar.
mage

queer and here.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:23 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Operating system: Windows 10
Problem: Every time I'm on the Writer Feed pad and try to type an apostrophe, it indents and starts a new line. It's not my keyboard because it doesn't do it on any other platform, only WFP.

Edit: It also won't respond to Ctrl+Z.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:44 am
View Likes
Vervain says...

Bug spotted!

Chrome, version: 73.0.3683.103

Noticed under "Hot Topics" nothing was showing, presumably because nothing's been posted in Hot-Topics-related threads in the last 12-24 hours.

Image attached.
Attachments
download.png
download.png (26.13 KiB) Viewed 654 times
stay off the faerie paths

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:15 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Time: 8:15 pm EST, give or take a few minutes.

What Happened: Members of Review Teams don't have colored dots next to their names. I can't remember if this happened during the last Review Day as well, but both the Blue Team and Red Team are missing colored dots.
mage

queer and here.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:21 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

@Magestorrow, they were there last Review Day, so it has to be something Nate/admin/mods did between then and now.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.