z

Young Writers Society

Report a Site Bug

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:20 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

I got the same message as Magebird at around 11:15 EST on Chrome, when I was trying to go to my wall.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:26 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

whatchamacallit wrote:I got the same message as Magebird at around 11:15 EST on Chrome, when I was trying to go to my wall.

Same here too, on Chrome, same time, when I was trying to refresh the page
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 4.32.50 PM.png

^This happened at around 4:30 EST on Chrome when I was trying to go to my PMs.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:44 pm
View Likes
smokeyyyy says...

I have been redirected to a similar error page as whatchamacallit multiple times. It seems to happen whenever I finish leaving a review. If I click ANYTHING on the page, such as heading over to my profile or notifications, I get lead to an error page. Going back and reloading makes everything work again, but I'm pretty sure it also sends my reviews multiple times in doing so.
Now, any time I submit a review, I have to close the page and open a new one.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I received this message when trying to go from the forums tab to the club tab:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

No such file or directory [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I was on Firefox on the most recent version of Windows at 9:25 AM EST on November 22nd when it happened.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:57 pm
View Likes
Love says...

Google Chrome (latest)
12 Dec 2020

When I try to change my email (in the settings panel), I enter my new email, click Submit, and the page refreshes. Except that now, the UI is broken, and when I open the settings page again, my email hasn't changed.

Windows 10
I was Amareth :)

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:04 am
View Likes
Feltrix says...

It's entirely possible this is a problem with my computer (a Mac), but buttons that should allow me to choose a file do nothing. For instance, I am unable to change my avatar or add a banner because I get no response when I click on the "choose file" button.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 am
View Likes
yosh says...

Browser: Google Chrome

Operating System: Chromebook OS

Time: 7:49 PM CST

What Happened: When attempting to access my WFP (WriterFeedPad) through the "Me" tab in YWS, it was going to bring me to yoshikrab.writerfeedpad.com , but instead, it brought me to etherpad.com . I wanted to try this again through URL, but the same thing happened. How do I access my WriterFeedPad?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:11 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but WFP has been down for several days now. I've tried both Chrome and Safari, and different times throughout the last four or five days. I keep getting this;

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at scarlettfire.writerfeedpad.com Port 443
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:54 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Hey all, sorry about the downtime with regards to WFP. It's back up now, and I've made a change to the server to mitigate the problems going forward. It'll still go down quite frequently (changing that would require a larger server), but when it does go down, the downtime should only last for seven minutes at most.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:39 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

I received this message at 12:14 to 12:36 on 2/20/21. I was using Mozilla Firefox and I was browsing someone's profile.
Attachments
2021-02-20.png
2021-02-20.png (10.52 KiB) Viewed 903 times
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:52 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Browser: Chrome
Time it happened: It happens everytime
Detailed description: everytime I try to open to open the WriterFeedPad, it doesn't open. It says the entered password is wrong although it's correct
Operating system: Android

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Browser: Firefox

Operating System: Windows 10/PC

Time: Around 12:30-12:37 AM EST.

What Happened: I can't leave the reply down in the spoiler below on the first review left on this work of mine. I thought it was because I use "<3" in the reply, but I removed all of the <3's from the reply and still couldn't get it to send.

Spoiler! :
Hi Mailice! Thank you for your review.

I like this sentence. The first thing that came to my mind was the fear of something new and / or the efar of the unkown. But at the same time the quote from someone (no idea who) who said it's not the fall that's bad, it's the impact or something, was coming to my head. It's also one of those brief moments where you realise that Van himself is a little scared and not sure what's coming.

Thanks!! I'm not sure if that was what I was thinking when I wrote that sentence, but I really love that interpretation of it and how it relates to Van's character. Thank you for showing me a cool new way to view my character!

Van hit the nail on the head. At the same time, it makes me wonder what is worse than death. But I think that´s more a question for philosophy classes.

True!

I really liked the way you described the room below with the columns and the signs. It was easy to put yourself in the room.

Thanks! Description is something I've been working on - especially with this story - so I'm really glad you were able to visualize the scene.

Do I detect a little humour here?

You do! ;)

The dynamic between Van and Theo has improved since last time. Van doesn't act like he knows more than he does and has to show off and still keeps a calm head even after Theo holds him tightly by the arm. I really like his personality.

Thank you so much! Even though these two have a rocky start, I really do love their relationship. It's fun writing Van getting a little more comfortable with Theo with each new chapter. c:

Thank you again for your review!! It was really fun to read. :)

Edit: I tried replying on Chrome, too, but the reply still didn't send.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:36 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Browser: Chrome

Operating System: Chromebook HP

Time: I dunno, I noticed it just a few minutes ago >.>

What happened: I know 100% that I had 449 reviews, but for some reason, I now have ~450~ and also my second blue star but the fact that I did nothing to get the star will haunt me xD And also I don't think I got any extra points for that "review"?? And when I did check my reviews to see what the latest review was, but the one I found was actually the one I did, not the extra (?) one.
*insert quirky signature here*

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:44 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Hi,

Browser: Google Chrome (tried with Firefox, too)
Time: Around 8.00 p.m. Central European Time today
Description:
I have this weird bug that I can't post replies to some people. At the beginning it was like this with all published texts, but now it's only like this with my own texts. When I have written my reply and press the button, my reply disappears and even the "Reply" button. When I refresh the page, I can try again, but I get the same result.
Operation System: Windows 10

Any ideas, what I could do?

Mailice
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns