z

Young Writers Society

Report a Site Bug

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:48 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

The issue with the avatars not loading seems to have been resolved.

But I've noticed that when I go to "All Literary Works" there's no longer an option to like click back very far through the pages - I can only go up to page 17 -- so I can't access anything written before the beginning of this month.

browse.php?start=240
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:28 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

@alliyah I'm not having that problem...looks like I can click through just fine. Could be your computer/browser? I'm on Google Chrome on my work desktop, for the record.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1227 Reviews

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:45 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

You're right nite - the issue went away for me too. (I'm starting to feel like the boy who called "wolf" because every time I report an issue it gets resolved the next day) I wonder if it's just a glitch on Review Days maybe? I feel like I've seen this happen before.

386 Reviews

Reviews: 386
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:58 am
Dossereana says...

I feel like it mite have been review day, for every time it makes my internet really slow.
Oh you just have to wait, and peace will come to you!

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:57 am
View Likes
Aley says...

Every time I send a PM, I seem to run into a website error. I'm on Windows 10 and using Chrome. I really don't know if this is something everyone experiences or not. It has happened a few times when I have more than one user I'm sending the PM to. I don't know if it has happened with sending a PM to one individual or not. Today is the first time I noticed the issue. It does send the PM, just sends me to an error page as the redirect.

386 Reviews

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:52 am
Dossereana says...

@Aley question have you mad shore that you are naming everyone right, also naming the message?

386 Reviews

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:00 am
Dossereana says...

The issue this time is that lately I have found these comments that people have answered what I am saying but I have not even non of there reply for I did not get a notification, its been happening often like just now, I went on my wall and I happened to look at my latest comment, and then I sore that Liberty500 had commented yesterday all ready.

I am on my computer on FireFox

here is the link to the comment witch it happened on.

profile.php?u=51195&c=1249155

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:32 pm
View Likes
Aley says...

@EagleFly, Yes, I make sure I have spelled everyone's names right by clicking the preview to have the names generate into the website. If they were not actually users, they wouldn't jump out of the box with their names and come up in the proper color. Also yes, as a PM will give you an error from the site if you don't have a subject, I know for sure they had subjects. This was an error page like the website had crashed.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:37 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

If I try to open WFP I get a privacy error! I'm on google chrome on a MacBookPro/Mac OS. I know there's the option to continue to the unsecured site but thought maybe it'd be something to let you know here. Found out around 12:30PM CST.
Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 12.36.05 AM.png
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

386 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 am
View Likes
Dossereana says...

Don't worry @soundofmind your not the only one with that problem I am on Fire Fox on my computer, and its not working.

1227 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

I'm also having the same issue with WFP as soundofmind & EagleFly - with Google Chrome.

When I click on "details" it says that the security certificate expired 2 days ago.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

I'm having the same problem... It's not letting me into my wfp
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
*insert quirky signature here*

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:40 pm
View Likes
paperforest says...

Same here: on Firefox it's saying the connection is not secure, and the security certificate of writerfeedpad.com expired on March 10.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:33 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

I'm gonna send Nate a message directly, to make sure he's aware the security certificate expired, since the page is still popping up.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Browser: Firefox

Operating System: Windows

Time: 6:45 pm EST, give or take a few minutes.

What Happened: The bar at the top of the site keeps saying that I have on notification. When I click on it and see the list of notifications, there is no new notification - it also says that there are 0 notifications. But when I go to any other page on the site, I get the same ghost notification.

Edit: Right after I posted this, there were two notifications instead of one. The same problem's happening when I go to check what they are.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady