TigersMoon says...

Thanks.
Three ghosts in the lighthouse

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:01 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Alright @Nate, I am actually having two problems and I have screenshooted them to let you know what I mean.

Here for some reason all of the usernames are black:(which is a minor problem but still weird and it shouldn't be so)

And then I have this major problem, at the bottom of every post there is no reply button or anything(lucky for me that I have them all memorized) As you see in the example below(look for the arrows)
Please help!Thanks for your assistance.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:44 am
View Likes
Nate says...

@pretzelsing ->> It may or may not be the cause of the issues, but I can tell from your first screenshot that you have a virus on your computer. Run a malware scan, a virus scan, and then repeat each twice using a different scanner. For Windows computers, you can use Windows Defender & MalwareBytes for malware scans, and then Avast and Panda Security for virus scans. If the problems continue after that, let me know.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:34 am
Amnesia says...

I keep having the same two works pop-up in the recommended read/review box on the front page and everytime i click on either one it shows up as a private work. I dont know if it's just my laptop or it's something else.
Last edited by Amnesia on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

425 Reviews

Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:39 am
Vervain says...

I'm having the same problem as @ForgottenMemories, but I only have one work showing up -- Sorry! -- and nothing else is coming up no matter how I refresh, on Google Chrome. I was going to check on Opera, but the browser wouldn't connect, so I don't know.
stay off the faerie paths

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:16 am
Rosendorn says...

Free literary work day apparently didn't activate (if it's automated). Not sure if this'll impact no works being able to be submitted during review day.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:42 pm
Mea says...

So, I was trying to rearrange my portfolio. I renamed a folder and moved a few works around using the "Edit Portfolio" option in the Settings tab. Now all of the works I moved are saved as drafts, and I really don't want to have to spend a whole bunch of points publishing them all again. Is there any way I can fix that?
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:18 pm
niteowl says...

@Meandbooks, not sure why that happened, but it shouldn't cost points to republish a work. Just open the edit work window and click Republish. :)

ETA: I tested this with one of my old works to be sure. Edit the draft, click on Publish it, and you'll see the options window. It only costs points if you want to bump it, which makes it show up in the database like a new work. If you've made big changes, you may want to do this. Otherwise, it's zero points.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:58 pm
Mea says...

@niteowl Oh, okay. Thanks!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:13 pm
jayflames1 says...

my writes feed pad doesn't work anymore. it says account not found. Ive been on it before with the same log-on though.
Stupid... Writing... mumblemumble... dramatic... stupid.... danget.

425 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:09 am
Nate says...

jayflames1 wrote:my writes feed pad doesn't work anymore. it says account not found. Ive been on it before with the same log-on though.

@jayflames1, did you change your account name or otherwise edit your username recently? It looks like your username at WFP was saved as Jay. I just went ahead and reset it though to jayflames1 so it should work fine now.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:11 am
jayflames1 says...

hmm. that's wierd. I never knew i changed it. Thanks though.
Stupid... Writing... mumblemumble... dramatic... stupid.... danget.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:41 pm
AdmiralKat says...

So I write a # such as #NapoVerse and nothing pops up for me, I don't see anybody else that used that hashtag. Is this a bug or is this supposed to happen? I know that others have used this hashtag so I think it should pop up.
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:26 am
niteowl says...

I've observed the same thing. I think it has something to do with capital letters, as both #15in15 and #napoverse work.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Writerfeedpad currently not working. @ScarlettFire is having this problem as well. It was working fine around eleven PM EDT. My browser is Google Chrome. I use Windows 7. Scarlett uses Windows 8.1, and she's currently on Chrome as well.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne