z

Young Writers Society

Writers young and old get published!

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm
Niro says...

ANADIR wrote:I have to disagree with you there. I self published, and have recieved 2,000+ downloads within a few months. You just have to work on it a lot. I assume you understand we find it hard to believe this to be completely trustworthy if all you offer is a marketing team and you don't even have a website yet. Without a website, Preditors and Editors has no information on you, making you rather suspicious. Also, advertising your publishing services before you have your website up and running shows rather poor planning on your part. I assume you understand why we're being so careful right now. Could you show us something to prove your validity?

This is understandable. In fact, I am not encouraging you to send over submissions just yet we are in the process of reconstructing our website. Once it is up you guys can start taking a look and submitting if you fancy? We are usually open for submissions in January and early February.

Wait for our website before sending anything. Not just you but everyone. I may take this down and repost the ad.

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm
Niro says...

Apologies guys. I am going to take this ad down in a day and repost once we have our website back up and running.

:)

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:47 pm
ANADIR says...

Great! I apologize for being so harsh. I'll be sure to look into your publishing house when it's up and running! :)
Is it not human nature to want what we cannot have, and yet manage to overlook the blessings piled upon us?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:10 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

We do not work exclusively on SEO: we aggressively market to make it search engine optimised so it is visible.

You do realize that SEO and search engine optimized are synonymous, right?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight