firouz says...

Publication Support Service @Manuscriptedit : Get your paper Edited & Published

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:51 pm
View Likes
Gardevite says...

HI!

This seems like an interesting service! More of an editing and proofreading service. May I ask where the 'publishing' comes into this?

Also, this seems really steep! What do you provide that a traditional method of publishing won't?
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:09 am
firouz says...

HighTop wrote:HI!

This seems like an interesting service! More of an editing and proofreading service. May I ask where the 'publishing' comes into this?

Also, this seems really steep! What do you provide that a traditional method of publishing won't?

Dear HighTop, Just click the image and it will redirect you to website which entails you the complete information.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:49 pm
Rosendorn says...

Please provide a non-picture link to your web services.

Also, this appears to be a form of vanity publishing. Publishing houses I know of do not charge anything for their services.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1333 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1333
Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:57 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

Rosey and HighTop, from the website it seems that it's a service that offers to edit your manuscript and choose which literary journals you can potentially submit it to, so it's not guaranteeing publication or publishing the manuscript -- just a different sort of "service" to help you find where to send your work.

Which you can totally do on your own or with help from other YWSers!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 pm
niteowl says...

Actually, looking at the website it seems to be geared toward scientific papers. Which is a different beast from literary publishing and irrelevant to most people on this website. I still wouldn't pay for that, though.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist