z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Short Story Anthology Seeking Submissions

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 pm
View Likes
masterpastry says...

Neverland's Library - Submissions being accepted now!

Hey, my name is Roger Bellini and I am a 23 year old aspiring writer and a SF/Fantasy reviewer. Enough about me though, I wanted to tell you all about the current anthology another reviewer and I are working on.

The project is called Neverland's Library, and what we're looking for is fantasy short stories between 2k-10k words (Ideally we're looking for around 5k words per story, however the limits are lax as we will consider all stories within the listed perimeters if the content is exceptional).

We've already got several published authors that will be included in the anthology, but that should not discourage anyone from entering, as we're hoping to blend both new and established talent in this compilation of works.

Alright, so what will you get out of being apart? Glad you asked! We're offering 3c/per word for your *unpublished* story if it's selected to be used in the finished product. If you're interested, the details are below, along with a link to the website for the project where you can read some of the finer print and ultimately submit a story!

Genre: SF/Fantasy (Open to all sub-genres, but we are particularly fond of dark,medieval, epic and high fantasy)

Theme: Rediscovery - To be interpreted as you will. We encourage the many meanings that this general word represent.

Word Count: 2k-10k

Deadline for Submissions: June 20th, 2013

Website: http://neverlandslibrary.wordpress.com/submissions/

Thanks,
Roger Bellini

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 pm
Tenyo says...

Do you have a link to your Kickstarter project?
We were born to be amazing.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 pm
masterpastry says...

Hey Tenyo, the Kickstarter wont be started until some time next month. We're currently in the process of linking our Amazon account... They're rather slow with the verification process. I'll be sure to post about it when we're a couple days out from launching it!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am
Pencil2paper says...

Is this still going on? I'd love to submit one of my short stories.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 am
Tenyo says...

This one ended in June.
We were born to be amazing.

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe