z

Young Writers Society

Hiring Student Writers, Critics, Journalists, Poets, & More!

Reviews: 4
Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 pm
View Likes
spencbailey says...

Are you a writer?
Do you love writing fiction? Nonfiction? Blogging? Poetry? Journalism? Criticism?
Are you a student? (High School or College)

Haven't you always wanted an incredible team of fellow writers that you could collaborate and grow with?

Do you realize that most publishers are not accepting writers unless they already have built a "platform"?

The best way to get your book/work published is by having experience. Having something on your resume. Unfortunately, most students only have “education” and zero “experience”.

FREE STUDENT PRESS is a new start-up organization that is seeking highly talented student-writers to come together, collaborate, and create amazing content.

Our staff creates free, high-quality content that answers questions like: What should I read to become a better writer? Or, how can I improve my skills? Or, how can I create an awesome blog? And many, many more!

Imagine us like an online newspaper or magazine source written by student-writers for anyone and everyone that wants to write.

Whether you are interested in simply gaining knowledge from our website or joining our staff - check us out.

FreeStudentPress.com
Twitter: @freestudentpres
"You have enemies? Good.
That means you've stood up for
something, sometime in your life."
- Winston Churchill

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper