z

Young Writers Society

Write for the best or perish like the rest.. not really! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 am
View Likes
KimCo says...

This will probably be the most laughably unspecific topic on these forums, but I do it anyway.

I need writers from the community as I'm told. To work on a project. A project I can not directly name to the masses. However, if you are interested in turning over your services to my organization, you will be very handsomely rewarded.

What I'm saying is I need to find some fellow writers to work sorta like a collab. on a novel/screenplay of sorts. If you are interested please do reply. Yes, this (just looked through terms of service and didn't see anything against this) Is a compensating payable job. No, you won't make quick money; this will be a few years process that will pay out in the end. Yes, there is currently funding behind this project. Anyone who can write a good story is welcome aboard, however if your current work isn't up to standard you will not be accepted. We want people who will help contribute and not just be like, "Yeah, sounds great." Google Drive will be the preferred method of content sharing. Treat this as an interview process, because it is. A simple, "Count me in! :D" or "Yeah I'll help" won't do. Possibly include your level of work, dedication, speed, age, name, country, stuff like that to give a picture of who you are.

Please do note that your reply will be our first encounter with you and your work and will greatly influence the impression we have of you.

Send your responses to: EmeWrite@gmail.com

Thank you for your time. Have a great day! :D

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon