z

Young Writers Society

Buying Rights to Completed Sci-fi / Fantasy Works

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 10, 2012 12:55 pm
sojan says...

I'm a teacher and I will buy the rights to completed stories that are gathering digital dust on your hard drive! Purchase prices range depending on the length and quality of the work.

Typical purchase prices range from $2 to $4/1000 words depending on the quality and depth of the story. I will by more than one story and will also by a series of stories from you if you have it.

If you're in the progress of writing a story, remember this posting so you can sell it when you're done.

These must be quality stories that are edited with proper grammar.

To apply send the following to Francis at Franaffiliate@gmail.com:

1. The genre of your story/novela

2. The word count

3. A sample chapter

4. A summary of your story/novela

Minimum word count is 20k words unless it is a series. Maximum word count is 80K words per piece of work.

Please DO NOT submit fan fiction please. I'm looking for sci-fi / fantasy works.

You may ask, "What I plan on doing with the stories?"
I'm planning on teaching a sci-fi / fantasy lit class for the next few semesters and I need fresh material.

All submissions will be checked through Copyscape.com

Please allow a 1 to 3 days to review the sample chapter. If I decide to review the entire book, allow 1 week.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead