z

Young Writers Society

Calling All Writers

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:42 pm
JaydenW says...

Hi Everybody,

I do hope this is the correct forum, I did ask in the lounge area.

If you are a stay at home mum, a passionate writer or author who is frustrated with the amount of online sales your book is generating at such places as Amazon, Apple or Barnes and Noble (even if you are high up in the charts) then I suggest you read further…

We are seeking writers that have either previously written Ebooks or who are willing to write high quality 20-30 page Ebooks on particular subjects as a long-term project.

We have highly experienced Internet marketers that will publish your work and heavily promote it online….pasting your name in all four corners of the Internet.

The average person trying to solely promote their Ebook online have very little chance of making any sales and gaining effective exposure.

…this is where we come in.

We stand out amongst the crowd; we are of a very solid and confident standing and believe we have some of the best online marketing skills in the World.

So how do you get paid?

We either buy previous Ebooks you have created outright, or you create high quality ebooks based on subjects we decide and we pay you a 10%-15% royalty for every copy sold, continuously.

This is a very BIG OPPORTUNITY, and we are looking for a maximum of 100 writers, the places are filling up FAST

We market your Ebooks, you make money, and you get your authors name pasted across the Internet, there is nothing to lose!

If you are interested please follow this link

Kind Regards,

Jayden

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders