Young Writers Society

Publication Opportunity: Radiate Literary Journal

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:15 pm
View Likes
grainne says...

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know about a publication opportunity for young writers. I work for Radiate Literary Journal as an editor. The journal is run by student writers, specifically featuring the work of young writers.

Radiate Literary Journal is currently looking for submissions for their November issue. Everyone who submits gets matched with an editor, who will work one-on-one with young writers to help their piece reach its full potential. The idea is to give young writers a publication opportunity and a chance to grow their skills in writing.

This journal accepts poetry, short stories, essays, and novel excerpts up to 8,000 words. They are primarily looking for potential in the story, character development, or a new way of looking at a concept.

If you're interested, there's more information on the website which is https://radiateliterary.com.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:51 am
View Likes
nanda says...

Hello @grainne!
It's Mahira. I just wanted to ask you a question about the Radiate Literary Journal.
I am a young writer too. I sent my work for publication and it has been selected. Well, I am too glad my work was found worthy of publication. However, I don't know when will my work be published and how can I read it.
I received a confirmation mail on December 3.
I will be highly gratified if you'd help me with my queries.
Thank you
Mahira

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:44 pm
View Likes
grainne says...

Hi Mahira,
I'll PM you with more information.

Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle