z

Young Writers Society

Writing opportunities

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:05 am
View Likes
vetas says...

Do you enjoy writing stories of all kinds? I am looking for talented writers to be part of an upcoming project. All are welcome to contact me :)

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:43 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

Where them deets, though?
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:51 am
View Likes
TheWeirdoFromBeyond says...

I might be able to join but need details...
I don't act this way to change the world, I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me!
-Desert Hearts
You don't think I am weird? You don't know me at all.
-TheWeirdoFromBeyond

TheWeirdoFromBeyond is a LGBT+ supporter

25 Reviews

Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:41 pm
vetas says...

Yes sorry I was thinking of doing that individually. I am starting a podcast network and thinking of doing a podcast with stories. I have access to voice actors who can bring your stories to life. I am currently writing a story that will be a seperate podcast that will run for about 12 episodes. I'm thinking of doing more long length stories or a podcast with short stories. Depending on the genre that you write. You will be given credit as the author. If you end up joining and constantly writing, if the network grows and gets popular and gets sponsors, there is a possibility of getting paid. But we can talk about that if we get there. Right now I need dedicated story tellers who would like their stories to be brought to life and shared with the world.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:47 pm
View Likes
Cyvain87 says...

How frequently would the stories need to be written as I would love to participate however due to current health my writing schedule is a little on the sporadic side...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 Reviews

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:50 pm
vetas says...

It all depends. you can message me privately and we can talk about it. If you write a longer story, then you won't need to write often. However if you want to just write one story, that is fine too. Anything goes :) it all depends on what you can do.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:35 pm
TheWeirdoFromBeyond says...

I'll definitely submit a story, but I might take time since I am not free till October first week.

I'll probably write something that splits between different episodes, 20 episodes? What genres are you looking for and is there anything like no mature content or anything? What would be the length of every episode? How much time would lapse between two podcasts?
(I'll try to write more even after this one is over)
So yeah, pm about the answers or answer them here, whatever.
(ummmmmm I'm not exactly experienced if that is okay)
I don't act this way to change the world, I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me!
-Desert Hearts
You don't think I am weird? You don't know me at all.
-TheWeirdoFromBeyond

TheWeirdoFromBeyond is a LGBT+ supporter

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:22 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Sounds fishy. Do you have any kind of public/ business contact or online presence? Even something like a personal blog?
We were born to be amazing.

25 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:39 pm
vetas says...

Nothing fishy lol. I am just looking for something I will enjoy doing and having others join that enjoy writing. I love podcasts and wanted to start one. If you need my Instagram or whatever I can give it to you. The network is still in the making. It will be called AudioChord

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:09 pm
jameswilliam010 says...

If anyone wants writing services and publishing services then you can check my website.

https://www.monsterbookwriting.com/

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell