z

Young Writers Society

Looking for writers for my teen blog

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:13 pm
NicoleHand says...

Hi everyone!

I am brand new to this site and I'm so excited about what you're doing here. I have a website that celebrates the lives, dreams, and accomplishments of teen girls and I am always looking for guest bloggers. You can check out my site here: http://www.precociousbee.com/about/

Please feel free to reach out and thanks for hosting such a great forum!
Nic

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:01 pm
View Likes
zoeann says...

Hi!

I am also new to this site and I saw this up on the forum page and I was very intrigued! I checked out the link to your blogsite and I must admit I was extremely happy that I did. I'd just like to say thank you for creating such a wonderful platform that uplifts and supports young females of today's generation- such content is invaluable to many.

Thank you! :D

Zoe

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:57 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Are you looking for just guest bloggers or story submissions as well? What exactly does a guest blogger do? What is the criteria? Does one need to submit an example story or post to be accepted?

I looked on your site and there's no information for the guest blogger submissions. Otherwise, looks like a lovely site and a wonderful message! Good luck!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:16 pm
View Likes
MaddiePhantomhive says...

ill join if i can i have someworks i like to share
Maddie phantomhive the neko vampire ",...,"

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:23 am
View Likes
NicoleHand says...

Hi everyone!

First, thank you zoeann for your kind words about my blog. I've recommitted to working on it now that my YA book is finished.

LadySpark - you can nominate a teen girl to be featured on my site here: http://www.precociousbee.com/nominate/ - but you are absolutely right - I need to get something up about my criteria for guest bloggers. Eek! How could I have missed that?!

Here is an example of the kind of post I'm looking for: http://www.precociousbee.com/blog/prepa ... a-teenager

Basically, anything that is helpful, inspiring, uplifting, etc about being a teen girl. The purpose of the website is to 'celebrate the lives, dreams, and accomplishments of teenage girls' so anything that would contribute to that mission would be welcome. I basically want a supportive, nurturing website for teens.

Is that helpful at all?! You've given me a new goal for this week - write a guest blogger page!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:06 am
Europa says...

@NicoleHand Hey, how do you feel about having a writer of fantasy on your site? I'm not too good at realistic stuff, but the themes and messages of my writing are inspiring, and being a teen writer working on a successful website like that may be inspiring to other young authors.

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:47 pm
LadySpark says...

Yes ma'am, that helped a lot! I thought of a couple of more questions, so I'm back! xD

How often will a guest blogger be expected to write? Will you be editing/previewing all posts before they're posted to the site or will the guest blogger be expected to do this themselves? How many guest bloggers are you looking for at one time?
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson