Young Writers Society

Looking for Aspiring Writers!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:58 am
View Likes
Resolver3003 says...

Hi Aspiring Writers and Readers,

My name is Coen. As Sharing Economy is on the rise, it has influenced the online story writing market. The culture of co-creation and collective publishing among young and aspiring writers and readers as entertainment or career path is getting more and more popular.

I have been developing a collaborative publishing site for the past couple months that allows writers to discover and publish stories in a fun and collaborative way, aiming to help writer's leverage each other's talents and reduce the chance of having writer's block.

Some core features include:

- Forming a 5 people writing crew (with different roles) to publish stories
- Hosting mini writing contests that can attract unlimited challengers to participate.

The site recently almost hosted a writing contest based on a collaborative drawing and it's calling for submission (ending in 8 days).

If you are interested in checking it out the site or joining the writing contest, here are the links:

The site: http://www.penana.com
The Contest - The Story Behind the Drawing 1: http://www.penana.com/story/2999/story- ... wing-1/toc

Any feedback to improving the experience is welcomed!

Thanks,
Coen

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:24 pm
Lightsong says...

Sounds interesting! I'm sure to check it soon! :)
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:14 am
Resolver3003 says...

Thanks! Let me know if you have any feedback!

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett