z

Young Writers Society

Inkspired is seeking for NEW writers

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:52 am
Inkspired says...

Greetings all,

Inkspired is a web and mobile platform for writers, storytellers and readers to connect and inspire each other. We are seeking for writers that would like to try out our platform and have their work published.

How does it work? Writers can publish their stories (text or graphic stories) periodically in short parts... Readers will be able to discover stories they may like and start following them, and share their feedback. This way, writers can improve their stories, discover their audience, start building their fan-base, and connect with them. Check it out on http://getinkspired.com/

Cheers!
Katerina
http://getinkspired.com/

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:14 am
ANADIR says...

So basically YWS on mobile?
Is it not human nature to want what we cannot have, and yet manage to overlook the blessings piled upon us?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:49 pm
crossroads says...

I remember having looked at your site about a year ago :) I like the idea, but it relies too heavily for me on the writers finding the audience themselves and getting them to contribute-- which I was never exceptionally good at. Are you doing anything to help the writers, especially young/inexperienced ones with that? Such as articles or interviews with featured new writers on the homepage or something?
Asking because that might be a problem for many of us (not everyone comes gifted for self promotion) and that's the main thing that sets you apart from, say, Wattpad or even YWS.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:20 pm
Zackymas says...

Mhm this reminds me a lot of Tapas. Will take a look at :)

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind