z

Young Writers Society

Brand New Teen Website looking for young writers

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:50 pm
existmagazine says...

Hi there! Exist magazine is BRAND NEW and just getting set up, and we could use some new talented writers to feature on our site. This is a great opportunity, 10000% absolutely free, and an easy way to get published!

Exist Magazine has three main sections:
LIVE: Fashion, Food, Lifestyle
LOVE: Photography, Music, Travel
LIT: Short stories, Book Reviews, Articles, Poems etc

If you think you could write for our LIT section- or even contribute to our LIVE or LOVE section- get in touch! We're so excited to get Exist up and running, and hear what you have to offer us!

Check out the site - http://existmagazine.weebly.com/

Send your work to existmagazine@outlook.com and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Love, Beth x

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:19 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Hello, I have some questions.

Is there a specific theme we need to fulfill in making the literature pieces? Do we have to consider the website's concept? Are all genres allowed, not just for stories but also for poems?

That is all. Thank you.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:15 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

This is a great opportunity, 10000% absolutely free, and an easy way to get published!

I should hope it would be at least free if people would be working for you. Or maybe I read that wrong? Are you not getting people to write regularly for you, but instead just hosting an article of theirs?

Some more information would be great. :-P
100% autistic

The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath