Young Writers Society

Seeking Writers For Teen Magazine

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:33 am
View Likes
hushbrainhush says...

Hello!
(I'm aware that this perhaps isn't the most appropriate place for a writer search, but I digress.)

I'm the news editor for the up and coming Teen Eye Magazine - a magazine written for teens, by teens. We're looking for talented writers/editors/artists for our magazine.

If it's always been a dream of yours to write/edit for a magazine, this is your chance!

Comment on this thread or visit teeneyemagazine.com for more info. We hope to hear from you soon!
--------------------------------------------
Teen Eye is an international online magazine created by and for teens. The magazine is designed to give teens a place to share and read the work of creative teens from across the world. The magazine includes such topics as art, fashion, design, culture, and news.

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:23 am
leelee8 says...

I don't know if you're still looking for writers, but I love writing articles. In fact, I write on my school's newspaper staff. If you're still looking for people, how would I sign up to write for your magazine?

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria