Young Writers Society

Seeking Writers For Teen Magazine

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:33 am
View Likes
hushbrainhush says...

Hello!
(I'm aware that this perhaps isn't the most appropriate place for a writer search, but I digress.)

I'm the news editor for the up and coming Teen Eye Magazine - a magazine written for teens, by teens. We're looking for talented writers/editors/artists for our magazine.

If it's always been a dream of yours to write/edit for a magazine, this is your chance!

Comment on this thread or visit teeneyemagazine.com for more info. We hope to hear from you soon!
--------------------------------------------
Teen Eye is an international online magazine created by and for teens. The magazine is designed to give teens a place to share and read the work of creative teens from across the world. The magazine includes such topics as art, fashion, design, culture, and news.

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:23 am
leelee8 says...

I don't know if you're still looking for writers, but I love writing articles. In fact, I write on my school's newspaper staff. If you're still looking for people, how would I sign up to write for your magazine?

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown