z

Young Writers Society

Aged 13-15? Win prizes and get published on Generation Diary

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 am
AnneFrankTrust says...

Are you aged 13-15? Want to contribute to the world's biggest digital diary, and to see your work published online?

We invite you to send in diary entries for the Anne Frank Trust's Generation Diary project! You have a voice just like Anne Frank and we want to hear it. Submit as many diary entries as you like throughout the year and you'll have a chance to have your entry selected for publication on our website.

Winning entries will be announced throughout the year with some fabulous prizes up for grabs! Your entries can be on any topic you wish and can include photos and video.

We'll publish the best entries on our website, and our panel of judges will pick their favourite entries to receive prizes and be featured on the Generation Diary home page every three months. The overall contest winners will be chosen in June 2015 and will receive writing master classes with Cathy Cassidy or Justin Somper. While we welcome entries from writers in all parts of the world, regrettably the prize draw will only be open to entrants from the UK.

The project is being supported by Penguin Books, the National Association for the Teaching of English and the University of Greenwich.

We look forward to reading your entries!

To find out more about the Anne Frank Trust, visit us here http://AnneFrank.org.uk

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 pm
Rosendorn says...

I'm curious about the phrasing on this page: you use the phrase "own copyright", and I just want to double check that you do mean copyright, as in any entries submitted are no longer the property of the owner and they can't use the characters or setting in any other location.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf