z

Young Writers Society

last person posts here wins [6]

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:17 pm
r4p17 says...

:P
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:47 pm
Kelpies says...

How many coincidences happen today? First I dream about ghosts in a haunted house and dream they feed off of fear, then Jameshunt asks what they feed off of. Then I go to math in my "Advice from a Butterfly" T-shirt, and someone noticed on the board "Butt flies" someone erased the middle, and it really said "Butterflies". What the heck is going to come next?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

179 Reviews

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:56 pm
r4p17 says...

Idk
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

223 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 am
Kelpies says...

That was...

Spoiler! :
not what was coming next :P lol.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

179 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 am
r4p17 says...

-__-

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:32 am
Mea says...

*is happy because I wrote 500 words in one sitting today!*
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

179 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 am
r4p17 says...

Yeah, that is about the average for me after 15 minutes

223 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:01 am
Kelpies says...

500 words in one sitting, that's me on a good day. I'm glad you're having a good day.

179 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:31 am
r4p17 says...

How much do you write in a given day, @Kelpies? Also, how fast can you write?

@Meandbooks, how many words can you write in a given period of time?

Keplies, according to your signiture, you must be very annoying when you get upset I would hate to be around you!

Mead, I don't like doctor who!

Kelpies, I am not afraid of ductape

Mead, I love Brandon Sanderson! I just started reading his books! A friend at my church likes him and that is how I started to read his books! Steelheart is pretty intense!

Mead you are a Mormon? Hmm, I am a Christian, it would be interesting to talk to you. I don't know much about the Latter Day Saints. Do you by chance live in Utah? ;)

Mead, you play the piano and the viola? Cool! I think @ThereseCricket plays the piano. I play the trumpet too! :P I don't think that I know anyone who plays the viola.

Kelpies, you claim that you are a survivor. What exactly have you survived you don't necessarily say what it is that you have survived.

Everyone else, why haven't you posted on page 98. Have you seriously been away from herefor that long?! You must live sad lives. To quote someone who I can't remember, if YWS were food you would be dead! Come backkkk!!!!!

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:40 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

*posts* I'M GONNA WIN THIS THING.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

223 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:41 am
Kelpies says...

If I duct-taped you to a wall, then you might be a little scared of me. When I'm not annoyed, I can actually be relatively calm. And for being a survivor, I survive every day life. Which is harder than fighting off a wild boar. I could probably fight a young wild boar and win, but life... It's really hard. I'm a survivor because I put up with what people think I am, and what I think I am, and honestly, I don't know which is worse.

179 Reviews

Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:58 am
r4p17 says...

Technically, everyone is going to survive, just not their bodies. But we don't want to get into a debate at the end of this thread, do we?!

How could you duct tape me to a wall?! I have a knife! My knife could easily cut your tape.

@ThereseCricket you totes aren't gonna win this! I am gonna win it!

(CROSSES FINGERS)

As you can tell, I am in the mood for longer posts all of a sudden!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:41 am
BrumalHunter says...

Or hogging the thread and insulting people if they have more important things to do than make every second post... And bragging, whilst simultaneously belittling others' efforts, should be out as well. Eat an ice cream and just chill out.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:18 am
Mea says...

@r4p17 Do you not like Doctor Who, or have you just not seen it?

As a matter of fact, I got into Brandon Sanderson the same way. I love his Stormlight Archive. And his Mistborn Trilogy. And basically everything else he's written. Did you know he's Mormon too?

No, I don't live in Utah. I was born there, though, and I have a lot of family there, so I visit as much as I can. Did you know that there are actually more Mormons outside the U.S. than inside?

I'm kind of a slow writer. On a good day I can do 200-300 words in 20 minutes or so. Of course, then I have to revise the heck out of them.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:30 am
BrumalHunter says...

The end approaches!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake