Young Writers Society

After 8 challenge

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 pm
Auxiira says...

Hello everyone!
This is Auxiira here!
Well now. I have a slightly strange challenge for you all!
You know After Eights, those minty-chocolaty-goodness things that are soooo delish and come in a beautiful box?

Theeeessee beautiful beasties.

Well. I have eight left, and they're just sitting in the box looking tempting. Buuut I don't have a good reason to eat them. So y'all gonna play the voice of the choccies and get me to eat them. One turn each!

Have fu~n!!!

Spoiler! :
Of course, this is a completely ridiculous challenge, just for everyone to have fun!
Last edited by Auxiira on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Pamplemousse says...

Chocolate: Oh Auxi, I've been a naughty chocolate this year!
Auxi: So?
Chocolate: Where I come from, if we're naughty, we get eaten!
Auxi: Well, I surely can't say no to your amazing tradition! *eats*
“Admire my gaytime in the mist of purple~” -lostthought, 2015.
~~~~~~~~~~~Usernames~~~~~~~~~~~
Pamplemousse (4/16/14-Now)
Lateritic (8/21/13-4/16/14)
Kittyz101 (3/11/13-8/21/13)

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:40 pm
Auxiira says...

....*omnomomnomom*

1 down, 7 left to go!

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:58 pm
Craz says...

You just watched a marathon of dramatic romance flicks on the Hallmark channel, and, oh no! You're out of double-double chocolate-chip triple-chocolate ice cream.

What must you do now? Take the chocolate cookies, Auxii...
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:01 pm
Caesar says...

"Please, Ax, eat me! We chocolate are impotent, trapped in a prison, forged for nothing more than your carnal pleasures. Do not feel regret nor sadistic joy at your act, for we chocolates go to our death knowing it is our duty. Though it hurts incredibly to be destroyed, torn apart by your teeth, rent into chunks, our lifeblood staining your lips, truly pain like no other, we know we cannot oppose destiny. We chocolates were not given the ability to defend ourselves, therefore we must watch, impotent, as our children and loved ones are devoured. Indeed, you truly are a wretched human: not only do you eat our kind, but you also delight in tormenting us, offering us up, having others revel in your vile sport. It is a terrible fate given to us chocolates, and we cannot oppose it. Therefore, all I can do is hope our death will be swift and as painless as possible, though I fear it will be very painful indeed. Eat me, cruel Ax, and be done with it!
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:04 pm
Auxiira says...

xDDDD Briiiiilliant! OMG so funny!!

5 left!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:12 pm
Caesar says...

truly, you are the vilest of gluttonous tyrants.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:20 pm
Auxiira says...

indeed!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:37 pm
View Likes
Ossum says...

Chocolate: Hey there handsome, so you eat all the other naked chocolates in the box except for me. What? Am I not sexy enough for you? My mint not minty enough or something? Oh, I see. You just want someone to give you everything you want before you devour them whole huh? That's it, men are all the same! And I thought you loved me!

You could have at least licked me a little before you eat me. Give me a nibble so it tickles before you let me slide down your throat. Wrap me up in your hand and caress me like I'm worth something to your heart. To your taste buds at least.

But no, alas I might just be the last chocolate girl in the world... with a man who doesn't even want me... a poor way to live... but I'll live...
Never give up on yourself or others.
Fight for what is in your heart, not in your head.
And if it all comes down to it,
Die on your feet before yo live on your knees.

Chin up, shoulders back, smile on.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:37 pm
View Likes
Gardevite says...

This could be you.
Last edited by Gardevite on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

67 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:40 pm
Auxiira says...

...3 left

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 pm
ERZA says...

Life sucks sometimes and only the lucky ones like you (and me) have chocolates to their rescue. Chocolates gives us a taste of heaven and eating them after they have melted is more blissful than any other thing in this world. *licks off the leftover of liquid chocolate from my fingers* (I was actually eating a melted chocolate) XD
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

67 Reviews

Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:24 pm
Auxiira says...

2 left!

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:05 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Hello, I am mr chocolate. I am high in nutrients, fibre, ammeno acids, with possible side effects of super strength and x ray vision. It is your duty and my pleasure to be eaten. At your service.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:25 am
Cheetah says...

You know you want to eat me. I'm just sitting here, sweetness radiating from my being. All alone...

Besides, you don't want to WASTE a chocolate do you?
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain