z

Young Writers Society

*stabs debate forum*

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:53 am
Snoink says...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MISSPELLINGS IN THE DEBATE FORUM? I MEAN... DEATH SENTANCE??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN WE BE A COMMUNITY OF WRITERS AND NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL SENTENCE? IT MAKES ME CRY! CRY! CRY!

*sobs*

I think I'm going to run away and hug my stuffed piggies... and eat kittens... yeah...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:58 pm
backgroundbob says...

I know... I never really like to quibble about grammar when we're thrashing out the important social and philosophical quandries of our time, but maybe I should. :P
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:20 pm
smaur says...

Yeah, I think I'm going to sacrifice a kitten in honour of the wonderous debate forum. The spelling/grammar always makes me sob.
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:47 pm
Ohio Impromptu says...

You spelled wondrous wrong. :cry:

If you think this is bad, you should see my English class. *shudder*
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:09 pm
Rei says...

NO!!!! NOT THE KITTENS!
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:41 pm
Nate says...

They're already planning a counter-attack...
Attachments
killer_kitten.jpg
killer_kitten.jpg (13.71 KiB) Viewed 821 times

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:49 pm
LamaLama says...

Leave my kittens alone!!!

If you MUST sacrifice something, sacrifice a goat. The goats have signed a treaty, allowing themselves to be sacrificed from time to time.

The kittens however... sacrificing a kitten is treason, and an act of war.
I can't stop them once they've started. Several kitten liberation groups have already started taking action at the mention of one of their brothers or sisters being mutilated for the sake of grammar.

There's no telling the number of innocents that will be 'sacrificed' for the sake of kitten kind.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:03 pm
Snoink says...

Hahaha... SPEW has already wiped out millions and millions of kittens. I think we're on six billion by now... er... change that. Six billion and one.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

685 Reviews

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:25 pm
Rei says...

Just as long you leave my babies alone. The one who lives upstairs, however, you can do with what you will. He scared my Curio!

52 Reviews

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:39 pm
LamaLama says...

Then the pigs shall die!!! I have just signed a document giving all domesticated animals free reign on the pigs and their swiney kind. You will rue the day you ever harmed a hair on any kitten head!!

The death toll is catastrophic, the swine are without allies, and surrender is not an option. Bacon will be on every menu for every meal in every restaurant and home in the world!!!

By now, the numbers of remaning pigs are minescule.

I hope you're happy.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:44 pm
Snoink says...

AHA! But that won't stop the massacre of kittens! And now we've moved to tiger cubs!

52 Reviews

Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:33 pm
LamaLama says...

Tiger cubs fight back. And the kitten massacre has been halted by the spec ops teams.

All threats have been neutralized.

All your base are belong to us.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Welcome to the Almost Infinite Empire. I am your Sovrign Dictator and duly elected representative for life.

For your unwarrented attack on kitten kind, you will be punished. You must work fridays for 2 months. And your health and dental is cut off until such time as you have repayed your debt.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:39 pm
Sureal says...

Nuuuuuuuuuu!

NOT THE TIGERS!
I wrote the above just for you.

685 Reviews

Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:26 pm
Rei says...

Blech! Bacon? There are Jews out there, you know. :p

52 Reviews

Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:33 pm
LamaLama says...

Not all Jews follow the laws Kashrut. Though, I suppose those who do keep Kosher, they don't have to eat the bacon. But everyone else does.

My grandfather is Jewish, he loves pork. Ribs, ham, bacon, its like a soul food heaven at their house. It doesn't help that they live in Alabama, where Kosher is as foreign a word as lutheran.
:o

The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket