z

Young Writers Society

I chose my username because..

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:38 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I chose mine because I didn't know what else to put.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

Reviews: 4
Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 am
View Likes
cottoncandybunny says...

I chose mine because I love bunnies and cotton candy.
Don't worry. I'll be a fabulous diva one day. You can count on it!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:04 am
View Likes
cupcakenx says...

I was on a name generator and this name popped up. It's my username on everything now, except for MMOs
Spoiler! :
wazzup

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:48 am
View Likes
JohnLocke1 says...

While surfing Wikipedia while I was in... seventh grade, I believe, I came across an interesting article. It was a detailed description of Enlightenment writers and their ideas. A few men stood out to me, but no one truly grabbed my attention until I clicked on a single name: John Locke. He astounded me. His writing was beautiful, his ideas appealed to me and his legacy is indisputable. John Locke advocated for his concept of empiricism and experiential learning, which as influenced me to no end. We are not born with a innate set of beliefs and concepts. We learn from the world around us and absorb information from what surrounds us. John Locke is my hero.
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:32 am
View Likes
Cheetah says...

Um, I love cheetahs...and I am one...
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:38 am
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

1 awesomeness.
2 To put at end of reviews
3 my favorite role playing game, tunnels and trolls, has this as a basic attack spell.
It wasn't taken!
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

Because I am an anime addict and I love to RP so I chose a Japanese name c:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:19 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

Because Silver is my favourite colour but it wasn't available ;'( so I tried to think something to add to it. *Shrugs* Took me a bloody hour...
The World Is Mine.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

I'm an insane person, but you see. I like to look at it as a subtle form of sanity.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:25 am
View Likes
Purple says...

In elementary school, my favorite color was purple. I wore purple pants, shirts, sweatshirts, shoes (with shoelaces), and headbands. If my mom bought a pink or white shirt, I would force her to dye it purple. I was labeled as "Purple Girl" for years and that's how my friends made sure it was even me. Although I'm more of a "Black, white, and grey Girl" now, I still am a little attached to the name. It labeled me as something positive, with color and life and enthusiasm. That's what I feel when I write.
~Purple :)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:05 pm
View Likes
QuantumDice says...

Quantum Dice are the tools of the benevolent Time Lord, the Minister of Chance, originally played by Steven Fry. He user then to divine probabilities, and my signature is based around the scene in which they are found by a soldier who has captured him.
They just sound amazing. Go on, say it. Quantum Dice.
Captain Carne: What are they?
The Minister of Chance: Quantum dice. The sort of thing the other children played with while you were being harshly potty-trained.
-Colin Meek, Death Comes to Time

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:49 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

I chose this name because, wait- what am I talking about again?
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 am
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

The truth about my name...is that I actually didn't originally choose it for this site.

When I created my original college board account (before it got canceled somehow) my username was "thewritersdream",

I chose it because my dream was to be a writer. : ) It is still my dream, but I have others as well now. But at that time, I could only see myself being a writer; and not only was my dream to be a writer, but me setting up an account for my future was a realization of my dream.

When I joined this site, I wanted to have a meaningful name so I decided to use that one, and I figured since this is a writer site, people could relate.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:48 pm
View Likes
LiptonCookie says...

I like unique-like usernames and you know, tea and cookies are wonderful.
"We'll just try to make better mistakes tomorrow." ~TDM

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri May 23, 2014 1:19 am
View Likes
TaliaSankEden says...

The first bit of my username is my first name. But that's the boring part...
My favorite poet has long been Robert Frost, and one of his most famous and beautiful poems is called "Nothing Gold Can Stay." This poem is also featured heavily in my favorite novel, The Outsiders by SE Hinton. Anyway, in the aforementioned poem, there is a line that says, "So Eden sank to grief." It has always been my favorite line in the the poem, and thus, it has become part of my username here.
Stay gold.

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers