z

Young Writers Society

Corrupt A Wish [4]

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sun May 10, 2020 2:14 pm
Hkumar says...

Granted but you also suffer from dementia and you forgot the secret just after few hours.

I wish I was good in programming.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue May 12, 2020 12:06 am
Vita says...

Granted, but then you get so good at it you accidentally create an artificial intelligence that becomes self aware and destroys humanity.

I wish I could talk to animals.
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

158 Reviews

Tue May 12, 2020 7:25 am
Hkumar says...

Granted, but everyone thought you had gone crazy and nobody believed you. So they sent you to a mental asylum.

I wish I could become a great guitarist.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue May 12, 2020 3:43 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Granted but then you end up having to amputate your hand and you can never play again.

I wish I was super good at composing music.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue May 12, 2020 4:52 pm
Vita says...

Granted, but you then go deaf like Beethoven and never hear your greatest piece.

I wish I was less awkward around other people.
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

114 Reviews

Tue May 12, 2020 7:52 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Granted, but then you become super social and get bad grades because you focus too much on your social life instead of homework.

I wish I could fly.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

158 Reviews

Tue May 12, 2020 8:00 pm
Hkumar says...

Granted, but you got so excited in your first attempt to fly that you hit the propellers of an aeroplane in midsky and got chopped into pieces.

I wish Engineering was less hectic.

114 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2020 12:37 am
Necromancer14 says...

Granted, but then it gets extremely boring instead.

I wish I always got A's for my grades.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 am
potter4life says...

Granted!

But what if one day you cant answer your question in your exam paper? You will lose your streak and your parents will be disappointed!

I wish that magic existed like in harry potter!
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

114 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2020 3:33 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Granted, but then you get more than you bargained for when Voldemort also becomes real and kills you.

I wish that I excelled at everything I try.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed May 27, 2020 10:41 pm
Shadeflame says...

Granted, but then one day you tried to write and your fingers moved so fast that your brain exploded just watching them.

I wish that I could have the ability to breathe underwater.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed May 27, 2020 11:22 pm
Lib says...

Granted, but then you lose the ability to breathe in air.

I wish I could grow a garden in a humane way.
*insert quirky signature here*

158 Reviews

Thu May 28, 2020 5:51 pm
Hkumar says...

Granted, but unfortunately there was a locusts attack and your beautiful garden was destroyed.

I wish I could do all my work in an organised manner.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu May 28, 2020 7:53 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Granted, but then you decide that the best way to keep your work organized is to just stop doing it and you flunk right out of existence.

I wish dogs could purr.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Thu May 28, 2020 11:26 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Granted but then every time they purr it causes an earthquake.

I wish I had more cats.

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.