z

Young Writers Society

Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.

25 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 25
Wed May 29, 2013 2:19 am
View Likes
Gringoamericano says...

I always thought that the more interesting world records were the ones for something stupid, such as most televisions destroyed. Or most lawsuits filed.

The one that would probably be the most entertaining to pull off would be "Kicked out of the most McDonald's restaurants", or something along the lines of that.

Since it would be boring to repeat the same method over and over again, what would be the most creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant?

I figure one easy way to do it is to go up to some random customer, and start eating their food. While looking them straight in the eye.

Or if the restaurant has a playground, and the person going for the record happens to be a grown man, they could start running around it and take the playground for themselves.
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 pm
View Likes
Jonathan says...

Go up to the counter ask for a soda and site at one of the chairs at the front desk.

Then you shake up the soda a whole bunch and then pop of the cape and cover everyone in soda stuff.

That would get you kicked out.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed May 29, 2013 5:49 pm
View Likes
umaima says...

Okay this is for the stores which have only one worker

distract the person behind the counter somehow and when he is distracted shout at the mick ' free beef for everyone today'

You will positively, absolutely and definitely be kicked out.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Wed May 29, 2013 6:27 pm
StoneHeart says...

Walk in with an un-hidden AR-15. :)

You'll be 'allowed' to stick around for a little while at least. Then you'll probably leave. To jail.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

241 Reviews

Wed May 29, 2013 6:55 pm
Jonathan says...

Bring a fake ar 15 to a restaurant.

303 Reviews

Wed May 29, 2013 11:24 pm
StoneHeart says...

Try to pay with counterfeit bills.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu May 30, 2013 3:34 am
View Likes
Dreamery says...

Pfft, you guys.

Here's how you do it:

You run in, and jump atop the nearest table, kicking all of the food off and dancing to nothing-ness. Then, you start table-hopping, continuously dancing and kicking food off. After said dancing, you jump over the counter and toss fries into the air like confetti, grabbing the arms of nearby employees and flailing their arms around. You, then, assuming you haven't yet been kicked out, grab about two-hundred ketchup packets, and start individually opening them and squirting them onto the floor, forming art.

Thank you.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu May 30, 2013 3:58 pm
View Likes
EmmVeePi says...

Walk around the counter and just start cooking your own food.

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Fri May 31, 2013 2:31 am
View Likes
onedarkhorizon says...

Easy. Walk into the restaurant and demand a refund for the food you purchased earlier, eventually they'll get the manager and casually pretend that they're your long lost father. Demand the years of child maintenance money due to you and when they refuse and try to kick you out, fall to the floor and pretend you're being taken over by your 'other' personality. Start speaking in your own made up language and then calmly explain that you like to practice black magic on the weekends.

241 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 am
View Likes
Jonathan says...

Throw your food at the person at the counter.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 pm
View Likes
umaima says...

Stand near the door of the shop and tell how horrible the shop is to who ever comes inside very loudly.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

303 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 pm
View Likes
StoneHeart says...

Come up to the seven, foot bad tempered, biker sitting at the bar and start laughing hysterically while pouring your milk over the guy's back.

You'll get kicked out. Literally.

241 Reviews

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm
Jonathan says...

Start smashing the windows of the restaurant...

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm
View Likes
cgirl1118 says...

Sing really loudly. Then jump on the table and sing while throwing stuff at people. No i never did this before ;)
What is life without books?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:27 am
View Likes
wordsandwishes says...

Le steps of doom:

1. Crawl into the restaurant while yelling "RAINBOWS!"

2. Then go to the counter, sit it in a leap frog position and say something stupid along the lines of:"Are the burgers made with pork, or beef? 'Cause I only eat chicken so..." all in a high pitch voice

3. Sprawl across the counter and sing obnoxiously loud while waiting for your food or whatever.

4. Poke the manager in the forehead and ask if he's/she's a unicorn.

5. If all else fails hug random people and go a long spiel about toothpaste and Shakespeare.

i have no idea where all that came from...

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100