z

Young Writers Society

Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu May 21, 2015 2:50 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

sock the manager in the mouth for feeding everyone poison
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Thu May 21, 2015 4:10 am
View Likes
Que says...

If they say, "Hi, can I help you?" lean over the counter and start talking to them about all of the (fake and dramatic) problems in your life. Tell them that it's all their fault, and then start sobbing for effect. When they take pity on you, you need to steal their hat and leap over the counter. Them proceed to "work" at the drive-through window.
Est-ce que vous parlez français?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri May 22, 2015 3:28 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

pie the waiter, then when someone comes to try and kick you out, pie him too
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:24 pm
View Likes
erilea says...

Go in and start sprinkling salt on everyone and everything.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:31 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

1. Leap over the counter and charge into the kitchen, screaming and shoving as much food into your mouth as possible, while tipping over and smashing everything else.

2. Go into an extremely fancy restaurant, grab hold of the chandelier and swing back and forth singing, "Take me out to the ball game..."
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

Pretend to choke and make the manager realise that none of their staff actually learnt anything from that first aid course they had to do.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:54 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Start telling the cashier lame jokes and hold up the line.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:11 pm
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Order a bunch of double cheeseburgers and play hyper competitive frisbee or loudly proclaim that santa isn't real to all of the small children.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 am
View Likes
MeatBunCat says...

Go into a philosophical debate with other peoples food, and get really angry about it.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:48 pm
View Likes
AmyMedek says...

Keep taking ketchup packets and filling up buckets with ice from the soda dispenser without paying. Use the ketchup to put in the bathroom underneath every toilet seat. Laugh at the people who sit on said toilet seats as they get ketchup on their butts. After getting kicked out, disguise yourself as someone else with new clothes and repeat the process...
Love.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:48 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Go in and order your hamburger and fries and when the food doesn't come quickly enough, throw a tantrum loud enough to drown all the noise. And don't forget to overturn ALL the tables.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:37 am
View Likes
MeatBunCat says...

Bring in a army of stray cats

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:24 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD READING THESE.

Anyway, this is a long process that takes much skill to do. So here's how you do it. By the way, feel free to skip step 1 if it makes you uncomfortable.

1. You charge into the restaurant, and you scream at the top of your lungs until you run out of air.

2. You shove your way to the front of the line holding a squirt gun that you are squirting people with while playing Despicable Me really loudly on a boom box.

3. You say to the person at the counter: "I changed my mind. I'm not ordering anything." And then you go out of the line, squirting everybody on the way back, too.

4. Instead of leaving the restaurant, you just hold down one of the soft drink dispensers and watch and giggle as it overflows the thingy.

5. when someone comes over and asks you to leave, you fill your squirt gun with the soft drink that you are dispensing and you squirt them.

6. If they don't force you to leave by then, you run around grabbing people's food off the tables and throwing it into the garbage hollering that it's unhealthy and that they should eat organic instead, all the while squirting them with your new soft drink squirt gun.

7. You keep doing to step 6 with new customers until you are physically dragged out by the police.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:58 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Seeing the current scenario, going to a restaurant without wearing a mask and coughing and sneezing will surely get you kicked out.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:23 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Just sit down in the middle of the floor and start to mediate. When someone walks by, grab onto their leg screaming "I'm a leech, I'm a leech" at the top of your lungs. Tell them that you'll only let go if they put salt on you. If they actually do it, writhe around on the floor and die.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro