z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:12 pm
PickledChrissy says...

He excels at it.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:08 pm
CorruptedRoseJen says...

At this, Jen jumped up indignantly, crying out of pure outrage.

"That's impossible! Reneia-shi, you liar! Have you even read up on your quantum physics and multi-dimensional traveling theories? Or the Many World theory? Or any of that sort? Have you ever played BioShock Infinite??!! You silly people! Of COURSE two people from different realities can be in the same reality at once! It's merely a matter of traveling--opening windows to another world, and going through that window. If a paradox were to happen, why, it would have happened before the two of you even MET! It would have destroyed this world IMMEDIATELY! Not to mention, it would also collapse all of the worlds that are to stem from this one, as shown in the Many World theory. Also, Reneia (I pronounced it correctly! Take that, Verser-shi! :D)-shi's world would have probably been collapsed too. No, never mind, it wouldn't have been. She's in this world...

However, it's absolutely POSSIBLE for two of you to be in the same world! After all, you are not the same people. You took different paths and became two DIFFERENT people who just happened to be the SAME person, don't you see what I'm saying? You can coexist PERFECTLY with each other, in the SAME realm. You will just experience a lot of headaches, nausea, and nosebleeds as your mind struggles to create memories that you never had-- memories from the you in the other dimension. It's nothing so strange as paradoxes and deaths--nonsense! You'll be FINE, Zhia-shi! So why don't you, Reneia-shi, go read up on your dimensional traveling and parallel universe theories now, PROPERLY this time."

The black-haired Overlord huffed with annoyance, flustered from her outburst. She surveyed the fallen Cat-shi with unhappy eyes. "Falconer-shi, would you mind tending to Cat-shi? And no--not all Overlords have the ability to travel through different realities. There's only one that I know of that can do it independently."

She sighed and allowed PickledChrissy-shi to steal the waffles, on the account that they were not sweetened enough. "Honestly, kids these days!" She muttered. "You'd think with all their smarts, they'd teach these things in high school, at the very least. Windows through realities and dimensional traveling are BASIC quantum mechanics and timespace theories..."
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.

Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:38 am
SkyeWalker says...

Reneia pokes her head out from the kitchen.

"If troll physics work here, then Insane reasoning does too."

She flashes a smile and ducks back.
Last edited by SkyeWalker on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

33 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:00 am
CorruptedRoseJen says...

Jen looked up from her dazed story-plotting once more. "@Reneia -shi, a lot of Doctor Who's things can be supported in real life... however... I'm simply stating that both you and Zhia-shi can coexist at the same time without trouble. Really." She tilted her head and thought for a while. "You really have to debate it from multiple points. However, we can all agree that a paradox most certainly did NOT happen, or else we would have somewhat been... wiped from existence a loooong time ago... Also... are Cat-shi and Zhia-shi still lying on the ground... there? Um... Falconer-shi?"

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3

125 Reviews

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:17 pm
PickledChrissy says...

*Notices everyone is alsleep.* Hey! WAKE UP!
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:15 pm
StupidSoup says...

nu, I wuv sleepz.

*sleepz on stooped rreuerunia persn.*
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

33 Reviews

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
CorruptedRoseJen says...

Jen is frankly quite dismayed at the complete lack of spelling skills in the above post. However, considering its writer, the Overlord sighs with resignation and smiles a little.

"Well, sleep is good for humans." She remarked. "That's a lesson that maybe a certain Hatt-shi should learn well."

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Silver, asleep, accidentally sleeps on the book of summoning he acquired from a shady dealer and summons a giant pile of money, which subsequently crushes a table. However, he continues to sleep peacefully, not bothered at all by the sudden destruction of one of the tavern's tables.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

125 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:57 pm
PickledChrissy says...

*makes sure that no one is looking, before sneaking a handful of a hundred dollar bill into my pocket.*

"Hey everyone! @TheSilverFox stole a load of money! AND, broke the table!!!"

I love my guns. ;)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:50 am
CuriosityCat says...

Cat starts sobbing hysterically. "Not the table!" she wails.
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

125 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:33 pm
PickledChrissy says...

"Yes, the table. Should I call the police?"

I love my guns. ;)

54 Reviews

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:37 am
StupidSoup says...

NO! NEVER CALL THE POLICE! EVER!

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:37 am
Amnesia says...

*coughs a lung up then puts it back in* Lordy someone call the amberlamps I must have an amberlamps
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:31 pm
CuriosityCat says...

Cat jumps up on a table and shouts, "SUMMON DA AMBERLAMPSSSS!!"
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

54 Reviews

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:05 pm
StupidSoup says...

*throws an amber lamp at Cat*

IT HATH BEEN SUMMONEDETH!

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.