z

Young Writers Society

what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 pm
Deadman says...

If the stalker is a girl he would politely ask her to leave, then call the police. If the stalker was a guy, he would beat them up and then call the police.

What would a girl do if she was stuck in mud?
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 am
malachitear says...

She would thrash around a while before asking for help.

What would a guy do if he found himself in Wonderland?
The fault must partly have been in me.
The bird was not to blame for his key.

And of course there must be something wrong
In wanting to silence any song.

- A minor bird, Robert Frost

{I used to be ForgottenSpellbinder}

81 Reviews

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm
Deadman says...

He would be wondering how the heck he got there, but of course he wouldn't ask for directions!

What would a girl do if she was sick, but had a very very important thing to do.
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

-unknown

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:29 pm
deaththekid8 says...

she would suck it up and go to said thing because from personal experience women are tough when they need to be. Hence the reason they can terrify and awe me so easily sometimes.

What would a guy do if he was pushed into a fight with someone he really wanted to beat up. And should we consider this for writers only since we only know our opinions on these matters?
Well i feel the need to spin some new flavor into my writing so let's begin.
... ... aaaaand i got nada.
Well writer's block is the worst. crank randomness to level eleven.

81 Reviews

Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:21 pm
Deadman says...

I don't understand what you mean by the second part. However, this depends on the situation. I personally pull my punches in these situations, because of the morals I have set for myself. Of course should said guy not have these morals, he would finish the sucker.

What would a girl do if she new she was going to die in 12 hours.
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:36 pm
ERZA says...

If it were me then I would probably isolate myself from everyone(at home). Listen to my most favorate songs, have a small chat with my friends whom I could never forget, make a list of things I regret, go out alone for a walk in the park, and cry myself to sleep maybe but not before selling all of my works :) and donating my black Adidas basketball to someone who really needs it.

What would a guy do when he finds out that there is a snake under his bed?
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:10 pm
Zolen says...

If poisonous or if it looks poisonous then jump out of my room, then spend a lot of time trying to make sure of where it is while someone else handles a plan to catch or kill it.

If its something I know is not poisonous then throw a bag over it and look for a hole in my room.

What would a girl do if she was hearing voices tell her to burn down houses?
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

81 Reviews

Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:03 pm
Deadman says...

Freak out, and maybe actually do it.

What would a boy do if he got a flat tire and didn't know how to change it, but was too prideful to ask for help?
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Dakushau says...

Either try to figure it out himself or wait until he had to set his pride aside and ask for help.

What would a girl do if she had to write a very important paper due the next day, but there was something that she really wanted to do that she could only do that day?
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

81 Reviews

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:49 pm
Deadman says...

She would end up doing the activity, and cramming the assignment late at night.

What would a boy do if he was stuck trying to decided between his ex or another girl. (Assuming they both want him, and he doesn't know who to pick because he likes them equally as much.)
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:48 pm
ERZA says...

He will probably go out with another girl(a third one) untill he makes up his mind abbout whom he will choose from these two.

What would a girl do if she went mountain biking and got stuck due to landslide?
Last edited by ERZA on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:20 pm
Zolen says...

(you got the wrong gender, someone already said guy, so i will assume you said girl)

She would probably cry/curse/or yell at the rocks before sitting there hoping for rescue, if that does not work probably starve to death, getting stuck in a land slide tends to lead to that.

What would a guy do if he had to battle his clone to the death?
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

81 Reviews

Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 pm
Deadman says...

(That could make an epic story! Hm, might steal the idea.)

Well this all depends on how the clone was done. If the clone knows how he fights, then he would have to depend on a brand new strategy. He would no doubt kill his clone.

What would a girl do if she was all alone in the woods, with no cellphone!
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:27 am
Pompadour says...

If it was me I'd climb a tree because I've never climbed one my whole life and it'd be safer up there, I think. Unless it began to rain or anything. And I'd probably be screaming inside, but would try not to panic since that wouldn't help anything. On the other hand, the majority of girls would probably panic, scream, run around in circles and possible attract the attention of certain... unwelcome guests. Haven't got anything against my kind, just saying it like it is. :P

What would a guy do if a girl was stalking him and weirding him out?
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

81 Reviews

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:47 pm
Deadman says...

*Speaks from experience.* He would tell her how it is. He would be polite and ask her why she's doing it, and then ask her to stop. If she simply wanted to talk they would talk, if she wanted a relationship or more (my case) and he is not interested, he would say it. IF being polite doesn't work, he would go to more extremes and get his friends involved.

What would a girl do if a guy was crushing on her, and she absolutely did not like him, and he wouldn't take now for an answer?
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats